• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite/Rampage May 1, 2024 - Kenny Omega returns to Winnipeg

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I’m a mark, and 4 of my 5 moves show that lol.

The other three are the GTH, One Winged Angel, and The Hidden Blade :bosque im so glad 2K added where you gave up to 5 finishes lol. But I end most of them with The Blade Runner.
Is the actual Blade Runner in the game or is it one of the sister Abigail variations?

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Vegeta said:
I’m a mark, and 4 of my 5 moves show that lol. The other three are the GTH, One Winged Angel, and The Hidden Blade :bosque im so glad 2K added where you gave up to 5 finishes lol. But I end most of them with The Blade Runner.
This is true. I am a witness. But it's all good. Works for his character.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I forget what it’s called, but it’s not one of the Sister Abigail. I googled to find out what it’s called in the game, and it’s pretty damn close yeah.
Good good. Because his is different than most of the standard flatliners. He lands their head almost in a ddt sell.