• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite - April 5th 2023 - Title vs Career! Gunns vs FTR

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I wouldn't group them together at least, granted I also haven't seen it since high school so it might be dated

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
8 Mile is great. But yeah, I wish that was the Gunns theme here on out. I'm not a big 50 Cent fan but it's a bad ass theme song for a team that could use a little bit of edge.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Theme is great yeah but I think what put it over the top was the entrance itself with the camera work while they were on the stage lmao

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Theme is great yeah but I think what put it over the top was the entrance itself with the camera work while they were on the stage lmao

I can agree the camera work added, but both of our opinions can be true in this case, imo.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I don’t think the Gunns are at the level to warrant paying for that song cuz like Jeff said it can’t be cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro