• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite April 3rd, 2024: A Battle of Wills

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
this reaction to Jay getting a DQ on some corners of the internet is cringe. Do people not understand how feuds work? Jay broke into Billys house, and he's supposed to squash Billy too? Do people forget a feud ends at a ppv and its ok to keep both teams with heat?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Canadian Dragon said:
this reaction to Jay getting a DQ on some corners of the internet is cringe. Do people not understand how feuds work? Jay broke into Billys house, and he's supposed to squash Billy too? Do people forget a feud ends at a ppv and its ok to keep both teams with heat?
I overall didn't like the segment at all but I'm not stuck on the DQ lol I just would have liked it to happen sooner bc Jay just got his ass beat through two segments. Again not bc I feel that buried Jay, it just felt kinda boring lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
And the best down after the DQ felt long too that's why I was expecting Juice or something, it's like they added time bc they were going short for once not long

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I swear I finished three 2K MyRise matches during the whole thing, I was rushing through on Easy but still lmao

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
lol. I did think it went on long and ya the post match stuff was not something I expected or maybe needed. but theres also two weeks left i suppose. regardless this feud has been pretty tepid overall and now I don't understand why Max is doing what he is doing on twitter but still a reg baby face. why did they not continue on him being jealous of jay

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Canadian Dragon said:
lol. I did think it went on long and ya the post match stuff was not something I expected or maybe needed. but theres also two weeks left i suppose. regardless this feud has been pretty tepid overall and now I don't understand why Max is doing what he is doing on twitter but still a reg baby face. why did they not continue on him being jealous of jay
I actually think the feud has been fine but it's getting there where I'm questioning the overall point, hopefully resolved at Dynasty. Jay apparently couldn't go to Canada bc of his visa so thats why they just did the segments but maybe the Gunns shoulda been losing instead during that and Jay have a big return here