Admin: Racial sluurs... A little clarrity please

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Jesus was a Jew. How do I know? Because he took a beating only a Jew could take when they were slaves to the Egyptians.
...like someone hiring you would look on the internet at a wrestling smarks forum to see what you're saying. Saying the N Word here isn't that big of a deal, we're not pulling a Mel Gibson and yelling "Fuck the jews, jews cause all of the wars", it's just a wrestling forum.
So you're saying it's impossible for that happen? Examples aren't typically based on probability, but possibility. If I knew information about you, I could send these posts to your school and let all of the black kids see them and know what you say on the totally insignificant internet and see if they agree with you.

I fucking hate people who get offended by this shit on the internet. I'm not naming anyone on here in general, but it pisses me off.
I hate people that think that just because they are behind a computer screen they can act like the biggest douchebag asshole with no respect for anyone or anything. I'm not naming anyone on here in general, but it pisses me off. Just because they are weak and insecure in real life doesn't mean they should try to be the opposite where their physical weakness won't matter.

You will never know this person in real lif,e and this person that is calling you a "jewfag Nope" will never have any impact on your life whatsoever.
Again, are you saying it is entirely impossible for you to meet someone off of the internet in real life and they know who you are? You never know man. If you think it will have no impact, then why don't you say you are going to kill Obama? It's just the internet, they won't take it seriously.

That is why I think that there shouldn't even be rules for racism...becuase if it offends you that much, get off the internet. There are much worse things on the internet than the word "Nope"
Yes, there are worse things on the internet than the N-word. There are worse crimes than burglary, but would you try to justify robberies with that? Would you propose to a city legislature that since murder and rape are far worse that burglaries should be legal?

But in all honesty, I don't think there should be any laws against non-violent racism (Like a store or restaurant not serving blacks). In my opinion it would be a nice way to show them how stupid they are. And if they happen to be in an area with a lot more stupid people and their business doesn't fail, that's fine too. They're away from me.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

If your gonna say something on here [the internet] then you shouldn't be scared to say it in the real world as well. Don't use the internet as a place to do hate crimes & just pure hate on people. If I'm gonna say anything at all on the internet I would say the exact same thing in real life to you & your in face as well.

You're Famou$, right? If so, you're a wannabe cunt. I'd tell you that irl too.

Black Jesus

Reaction score
What's this black jesus?
Like i said I think there is a Jesus for each race on the planet believe it or not.
Jesus was a Jew. How do I know? Because he took a beating only a Jew could take when they were slaves to the Egyptians.

So you're saying it's impossible for that happen? Examples aren't typically based on probability, but possibility. If I knew information about you, I could send these posts to your school and let all of the black kids see them and know what you say on the totally insignificant internet and see if they agree with you.

I hate people that think that just because they are behind a computer screen they can act like the biggest douchebag asshole with no respect for anyone or anything. I'm not naming anyone on here in general, but it pisses me off. Just because they are weak and insecure in real life doesn't mean they should try to be the opposite where their physical weakness won't matter.

Again, are you saying it is entirely impossible for you to meet someone off of the internet in real life and they know who you are? You never know man. If you think it will have no impact, then why don't you say you are going to kill Obama? It's just the internet, they won't take it seriously.

Yes, there are worse things on the internet than the N-word. There are worse crimes than burglary, but would you try to justify robberies with that? Would you propose to a city legislature that since murder and rape are far worse that burglaries should be legal?

But in all honesty, I don't think there should be any laws against non-violent racism (Like a store or restaurant not serving blacks). In my opinion it would be a nice way to show them how stupid they are. And if they happen to be in an area with a lot more stupid people and their business doesn't fail, that's fine too. They're away from me.

I totally agree with everything you said especially the final paragraph.

Axis

If Jesus was black, why would anybody put any trust in him? It just isn't logical tbh.

Wordlife

if Jesus "is" black... which he's not.. then Obama MUST be a terrorist then huh?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
K.

Jesus was not black. Black indicates someone of African origin. Jesus would've had the same flesh tone as that of a Palestinian. Which is clearly not black.

This Guy

Chuck speaks the truth there Travis. We've all seen your pictures in the Real You thread. We've heard you talk about school and everything else. It wouldn't be that difficult to figure out exactly where to send your racist remarks to get you ruined assuming one of us had an axe to grind with you. Many of us also have the Impact Forums linked on our personal web sites, facebooks etc. Facebook is a worldwide community. Your telling me there is no chance that your future boss could be black and a wrestling fan and stumble over here and see your hateful remarks and remember your face? Thats the most ignorant thing I've ever heard if you really believe that what is said on the internet has no bearing on the real world.

You say its just the internet and I agree. However it reaches futher then beyond just yours and my computer screens. And if you feel that saying these things wouldn't be appropriate in the real world, then you shouldn't be saying them here either. Just because you may never meet this person doesn't make it any less hateful or painful. You can not claim that because the person is faceless its okay. No one here has ever met Osama Bin Laden either, but that doesn't make the events of 9-11 any less offensive or wrong. According to your theory, since we will never meet him in real life we shouldn't worry about his hate mongering.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
lol at niggers pretending jesus is black. seriously, create another religion with a black god, and stop whining.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
arriverà il giorno in cui ogni religioso/negro/altra razza inferiore/sostenitori delle precedenti avrà quel che si merita:
poca corda e caduta sorda.

Travis40

Chuck speaks the truth there Travis. We've all seen your pictures in the Real You thread. We've heard you talk about school and everything else. It wouldn't be that difficult to figure out exactly where to send your racist remarks to get you ruined assuming one of us had an axe to grind with you. Many of us also have the Impact Forums linked on our personal web sites, facebooks etc. Facebook is a worldwide community. Your telling me there is no chance that your future boss could be black and a wrestling fan and stumble over here and see your hateful remarks and remember your face? Thats the most ignorant thing I've ever heard if you really believe that what is said on the internet has no bearing on the real world.

You say its just the internet and I agree. However it reaches futher then beyond just yours and my computer screens. And if you feel that saying these things wouldn't be appropriate in the real world, then you shouldn't be saying them here either. Just because you may never meet this person doesn't make it any less hateful or painful. You can not claim that because the person is faceless its okay. No one here has ever met Osama Bin Laden either, but that doesn't make the events of 9-11 any less offensive or wrong. According to your theory, since we will never meet him in real life we shouldn't worry about his hate mongering.

I never said that things you say on the internet can't come back to bite you in the ass in real life, I'm trying to say that people shouldn't get pissed off over what someone says about them on the internet. People often say things that they don't mean on the internet, and when someone says something about you on the internet, I don't think that should affect you in any way, shape, or form. Now if the same were to happen on television, I could see why someone would get pissed off, but becuase it's the internet, people often say things they don't mean. Now onto the topic at hand, personally, I can't stand being around racist people, and I can't stand thinking about racist people. Hating someone becuase the color of their skin is fucking retarted. People think that I hate Obama becuase he is black, and that's 100% not true. I hate Obama becuase of his ideas and things he stands for.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
People often say things that they don't mean on the internet
Then why say it at all? Because you can and get away with it?

I'm trying to say that people shouldn't get pissed off over what someone says about them on the internet.

And why is that? The internet is a communication medium just like TV, newspapers, magazines, etc. What makes the internet less of a medium. If you're saying something on the internet, it means the same thing as it would if it was said on another medium.

Now if the same were to happen on television, I could see why someone would get pissed off, but becuase it's the internet, people often say things they don't mean.
So why is television more serious? Oh yeah, because people can see them and if they say something incredibly stupid they might actually face consequences for it. it's all about recognition, right?

I hate Obama becuase of his ideas and things he stands for.
Considering you compare him to Hitler, it seems you don't even know his ideas and what he stands for.

arriverà il giorno in cui ogni religioso/negro/altra razza inferiore/sostenitori delle precedenti avrà quel che si merita:
poca corda e caduta sorda.

English please.

Travis40

Considering you compare him to Hitler, it seems you don't even know his ideas and what he stands for.

I don't really think he's Hitler. It's a joke. Do people think that Monk goes around beating the hell out of people because it's in his sig? No.