Admin: Racial sluurs... A little clarrity please

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Considering the fact that there are some people out there who completely refuse to acknowledge anything about a person other than negativity towards their race/gender/sexual preference/religion, I would have to disagree. You can't keep acting like the internet is a fantasy world where nothing ever happens. The internet has a link to the real world. Could you imagine a major company putting stuff on their website that was racist, and then when people complain they say "Hey, it's just the internet, grow up." Or hell, even if a poster on a forum was on the verge of getting their dream job, and somehow the people at your fantasy job were to stumble upon their racist posts, do you think they would ignore due to the fact that it's on the internet.

You cannot deny that things on the internet may have some effect on the real world or how people feel.

By God thank you. Someone who gets what I was saying all those months ago.

Qwake

STFU, douchebag.

Racism is never funny/cool/intelligent so it's only natural that a 10 year old idiot like you would think it's cool and fun. I hope a huge group of big, black guys beat the shit out of you and leave you for dead on the street.

I'm sorry, did I miss the part where I said I thought racism was funny/cool/intelligent? I was clearly stating that racism was aloud in HIAT because there are no rules in this section so whatever goes on outside this section should be checked up or infracted for but whatever happens in here doesn't matter because like we all know, HIAT has no rules.

So I think you need to stfu, read my posts and if you don't like racism GTFO of HIAT. It's that fucking simple. If you don't like it, don't go into HIAT to look at it. I'm sure you just like coming in these parts to make a big deal out of nothing just to gather some attention or something, you're fucked in the head, Nigger.

Btw, did I mention you're a hypocrite for old times sake?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
It's kind of hard to NOT run into racism, so you insinuating that LH comes in here looking at racist specific topics isn't really valid. Because we could have a thread talking about say: beer, hayley, technology, relationship problems, irritation with the current wrestling scene, ect ect. And some poster who thinks hes hot shit ends up retorting out of the blue "I hate black people" or "I blame the sand ♂♂♂♂♂♂s" or "lennie fucks sheep" that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic, you can't exactly avoid any other type of random discussion. Even hot threads up end quickly being taken over by hoards of racist stupid funny spam, that even I myself contribute too. I'm just saying you can't really get away with saying anyone is purposefully looking into HIAT to complain.

I mean, I realize this place has no rules, but I still think that this should be handled by a members personal discretion on what is appropriate to post. Honestly, if I man hands you a stick of dynamite and a match and tells you "do whatever you want with it, there's no rules or limits to your options", do you really blindly run into a U.S. embassy building and blow up everything just because your are ALLOWED to do so? No, you use common sense and discretion that you are going to be hurting people, and you find something actually fun and unique to do with the dynamite. What is that you say? Well thats the true beauty of HIAT, you can do anything, just don't hurt or offend other people with what you do with your freedom.

That's where the problem here is, people (including me) post racial, senseless and insensitive remarks in threads just because we are allowed to. We are running into the U.S. embassy building. And if people here honestly don't give two shits if someone gets hurt while they are doing it, then they are really abusing their freedom and should have that privelage taken away. Overall we need to show some common courtesy to our fellow posters, and just because you don't like a guy doesn't mean you should spam up the HIAT for 6 months calling him a terrorist or a sheep shagger, not only does the joke get stale, but the joke wasn't funny in the first place besides to fucked up people who need the shit kicked out of them in the first place.

Travis40

Considering the fact that there are some people out there who completely refuse to acknowledge anything about a person other than negativity towards their race/gender/sexual preference/religion, I would have to disagree. You can't keep acting like the internet is a fantasy world where nothing ever happens. The internet has a link to the real world. Could you imagine a major company putting stuff on their website that was racist, and then when people complain they say "Hey, it's just the internet, grow up." Or hell, even if a poster on a forum was on the verge of getting their dream job, and somehow the people at your fantasy job were to stumble upon their racist posts, do you think they would ignore due to the fact that it's on the internet.

You cannot deny that things on the internet may have some effect on the real world or how people feel.

...like someone hiring you would look on the internet at a wrestling smarks forum to see what you're saying. Saying the N Word here isn't that big of a deal, we're not pulling a Mel Gibson and yelling "Fuck the jews, jews cause all of the wars", it's just a wrestling forum.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Of course if you were to say "fuck the jews" everyone would go lulz and be happy. That itself may not be based on reality, due to the fact that if you said that in public you would get your ass kicked. But the fact that you are still dealing with fellow human beings, a little common courtesy doesn't hurt. The internet does not give you license to be a total fuck head and then if somebody gets offended you can just say "quit crying, its the internet". That's using the internet as a crutch. Which is even lamer than using the jokes in the first place.

Travis40

I fucking hate people who get offended by this shit on the internet. I'm not naming anyone on here in general, but it pisses me off. You will never know this person in real lif,e and this person that is calling you a "jewfag Nope" will never have any impact on your life whatsoever. That is why I think that there shouldn't even be rules for racism...becuase if it offends you that much, get off the internet. There are much worse things on the internet than the word "Nope"

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Not trying to pick a fight here, but once again your post just proves my point that cowardly people use the internet as a crutch and an excuse to go ahead and say whatever they want. The same laws apply to real life situation with strangers. If you're on vacation and you see a black couple, and you will never see them again and suffer no repurcussions for calling them Nopes, would you do it? If you would your an idiot.

Once again not trying to start a fight over it, but your trying to allow people to use the internet as an excuse to be racist pricks who will refuse to accept responsibility for their immaturity and tastelessness. Its low class and should be frowned upon not just by real life, but real people over the internet as well. Which is why I am taking responsibility and no longer going to post racist slurs in HIAT because I want as many people to enjoy this place as possible, and wont be so selfish as to demand they leave just so I can continue hiding behind the internets supposed fakeness.

Black Jesus

Reaction score
If your gonna say something on here [the internet] then you shouldn't be scared to say it in the real world as well. Don't use the internet as a place to do hate crimes & just pure hate on people. If I'm gonna say anything at all on the internet I would say the exact same thing in real life to you & your in face as well.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
The fact that Black Jesus says it means it must be true. No that's not a racial slur, they say Jesus really was black. lol

Black Jesus

Reaction score
Honestly i think that there is a Jesus for each race on the planet. But thats just my point of view.

Black Jesus

Reaction score
Well you think white Jesus could take all that pain? I mean Black people [slaves] was beaten the exact way Black Jesus was & they could take it. So just think about that.

CT Styles

So you're assuming Jesus was black because he took a beating black people could take?