Adamle To Wrestle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
So what do you guys think of Mike Adamle starting to wrestle? I think it Should be fun to watch! :smile_1:

Reaction score
Maybe, but McMahon didn't have to get names wrong to get over.

Airfixx

^^^No, he just screwed Bret! LOL

Seems pretty obvious to me Vince is trying to build a new him as he doesn't like the idea of WWE without one once he retires from our screens.

Moonlight Drive

^^What about Shane-O, he may be a spot monkey, but he's a good one

But Adamle is a former NFL player, I reckon he'd do alright. Much better than someone like Coach though

Airfixx

^^^The fans love Shane tho'. Besides I don't get the impression that he's destined for a regular on-screen role - I think we'd have been seeing a lot more of him by now if this was the case.

Moonlight Drive

Well Vince is effectively off screen now, and I know Shane will eventually become a new Mr. McMahon. He may be loved by the fans, but I'm sure he's got a bitta Vince in him and will go to outrageous lengths.

Anyway, that conversation is for a different time

Airfixx

Well Vince is effectively off screen now

Well, yeah and as I stated it looks like we've got our replacement already.

and I know Shane will eventually become a new Mr. McMahon.

On the contrary, you DON'T "know" that at all.

He may be loved by the fans, but I'm sure he's got a bitta Vince in him and will go to outrageous lengths.

Just so it's clear, I am talking 'Mr McMahon' the character here.... Not Vince the 'actor'/owner/businessman etc.

Moonlight Drive

Hmm, I see what your getting at. Adamle as Vince's on-screen successor? I hope not.

Airfixx

I think, given the time , Adamle is gonna become a big asset to the E... He can clearly handle a mic, is deemed to be relatively athletic for a guy of his age, so you may even see him eclipse Vinces in-ring performances when called upon... If he can nail the character he'll be sorted.

Austin_316

Reaction score
I dont like the idea of non wrestlers on the shows to suddenly become wrestlers i think its stupid and disrupts the ongoing storylines. It may well be funny or he may well prove me wrong but im waiting to see that happen. As far as im concerned it shouldnt happen and thats all i got to say about that!

Reaction score
The Miz...

He couldn't wrestle and was an interviewer, started training and look at him now.

Moonlight Drive

^^Miz was in Tough Enough and trained before he was brought on-screen. IT's not like they just got an interviewer and trained him

Travis40

The guy's a former NFL player, he's an athlete, give the guy a chance...don't knock it until after it happens...if it happens.