ACW Disscussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BDC

Reaction score
Tomorrow night...eastern time. But I wouldn't wait till the last minute!

PY.

Reaction score
Question, I just read the rules about televised or untelevised in RPs.. Y'all can tell whats televised and what's not in mine without me actually putting televised or not in it, right?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Not really. As I read it I ssume it's all on camera.

But that's how I write my rp's as if everything is on camera.

PY.

Reaction score
Nah, everything thats not a promo is off camera.. When the promo starts, it's on camera.

Dang, that I made it known in my Roster Page when I said BB never mentions being Illuminati unless its off screen

BDC

Reaction score
Yeah, I think maybe we can figure that, but we shouldn't run around yelling about him being Illuminati...lol. That's not an org that would be that public.

PY.

Reaction score
Nah, he only talks about it with that West do0d for now.. His sister/wife don't know.

The_King

Reaction score
Yeah, we can usually differentiate between untelevised and televised, but to be on the safe side, you might just want to toss it in parenthesis in your RP so that your opponent doesn't cut a promo based on off-screen actions.

Ben

Reaction score
Quick question as I dont see it on the cards, but where are the showa taking place...venue, city. I know we where in a neutral location for awhile might want to past that with the cards. Also is there a ACW headquarters/office located somewhere....asking for a refrence point for a RP I'm doing.

The_King

Reaction score
We're still staying with Mayfield Community Center in Yonkers, NY. We'll eventually switch up the location haha.
I don't think there's an HQ officially, but feel free to make one up if it helps your RP. It's nbd!

The_King

Reaction score
If you want, you can just edit your third RP and leave a message saying you agreed to two (just use your third for your next match if it works). However, you could leave all three if you want.

Hoping to drop my first 2-3 tonight!