ACW Disscussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Holy fuck this whole thing is dumb. Ya'll are acting like a bunch of babies. Grow the hell up. No wonder this damn site can't keep an Efed here.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Reactions like that do not help.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I'd also like to point out that Pete owes me 3 reps. If it is a rep per RP, if it's just a rep for RPing each show, he owes me 2. I take dis shit seriously yo.

Reactions: 2 people

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I'd also like to point out that Pete owes me 3 reps. If it is a rep per RP, if it's just a rep for RPing each show, he owes me 2. I take dis shit seriously yo.

Must spread rep around? It's a possibility it's prohibiting him. Personally don't think reping is necessary it's not like your being forced to rp. But I will give you a rep to make up for it.

Pete

Reaction score
I'm sorry everyone if I missed repping people for the last show. I've been very busy. RRS you're right.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Holy fuck this whole thing is dumb. Ya'll are acting like a bunch of babies. Grow the hell up. No wonder this damn site can't keep an Efed here.

I agree these conversations keep going off topic, they say that offensive language put people off but this is much more harmful to a fed.

It is like a group of grumpy old men in here sometimes. So much complaining, people need to enjoy themselves more, stop being so uptight about everything and just enjoy the fed as it is. Currently all this ridiculous bickering over minor things is putting people off the fed. Enjoy the fed, RP each week, read the shows, read the RPs, create some segments in Interactive and stop picking on the tiniest little thing.

Most people here are fine but a minority just can't stop complaining and it is really bugging me and I am sure it annoys the other RPers that want to enjoy an RP fed without drama.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
If it is wanted... this was the main reason I quit the staff and the fed. I still peek here and there just to see if things will change but... its still the same stuff. But... alas we all move on and we all continue and hopefully the fed will continue to thrive.

Reactions: 1 person

Andy

Reaction score
In regards to the Caps Discussion thread, we should keep the caps and points for individual roleplays. If a person loses, it's their fault. Otherwise it's just pointless writing, to be honest.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
So how are everyones RPs coming along. I wish I'd given John a match or brought Avalanche in sooner. Not rping has been annoying.

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
So how are everyones RPs coming along. I wish I'd given John a match or brought Avalanche in sooner. Not rping has been annoying.

Next Rp should be up soon..............hopefully.

As I said earlier, kinda hard to Rp with certain guys when they can't do certain things..............or something like that.

PY.

Reaction score
I'm comfortable with my two.. Might turn in a third, but I doubt. Happy with what I put out.

Also, stop bringing up the fighting/arguing.. It's been over for a few days now.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I'm comfortable with my two.. Might turn in a third, but I doubt. Happy with what I put out.

Also, stop bringing up the fighting/arguing.. It's been over for a few days now.

You know the last post that refers to arguing was from a few days ago...