ACW Adrenaline Episode NINE MATCH CARD 5/21/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pete

Reaction score
Yeah. Everyone's afraid of "piggybacking" or whatnot. Tomorrow by this time, that Battle Zone will (hopefully) be like a pandemonium!

BDC

Reaction score
OK, it ends in 4 and a half hours...there is NO tomorrow...lol.

Really hope things pick up, we've been having better turn out.

Andy

Reaction score
Because RRS and I pushed for a change to be a made, a change which would make things more fair for everyone, and we were attacked by the staff. And when I say attacked, I meant, they released me for virtually no reason and derepped me and what-not. Of course I derepped Pete as well, and I'll admit that was childish, but I only did that in response to what he said about Slim releasing me. And I could care less if I did cuss him out within the context of his reps, because, as you can plainly see, I refrained from using such vulgarities in this section of the site, unlike Pete.

Oh, and their response to our suggestions would always be "shut up," or "no," without any real reasons. Had I been staff, I would've provided a reason for maintaining such a subjective system. Meanwhile, we provided logical reasons as to why we, the roleplayers, should have at least some form of criteria when writing to know what the judges actually want. That way, it would be less of a "which RP do I THINK IS BETTER," and more of a "which RP is better" contest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

BDC

Reaction score
no drama. The show goes on. WIll be up tomorrow or by Monday morning as promised.

Pete

Reaction score
There can never be an "IS better" because "IS better" depends on each rater's personal preference! Dammit!

I think chocolate cake is better than lemon cake. You think the opposite. Therefore i will award a prize to chocolate cake and you to lemon cake. There is no scientific way of proving which one IS ACTUALLY better. It's a matter of taste! Like RPs.

Reactions: 1 person

Pete

Reaction score
Yes they were. But that is one of those cases where it IS very easy to see why, even to the naked eye.

BDC

Reaction score
If this is about criteria, we've discussed this openly. I'll look up the thread later. Right now, RESULTS.

Reaction score
Pretty excited about the show and our debut. We shall unleash a wrath upon Solomon White and our other opponent who we can't even remembers name!

BDC

Reaction score
Just about done...may be tomorrow morning before it posts...but it's awesome! lol!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Because RRS and I pushed for a change to be a made, a change which would make things more fair for everyone, and we were attacked by the staff. And when I say attacked, I meant, they released me for virtually no reason and derepped me and what-not. Of course I derepped Pete as well, and I'll admit that was childish, but I only did that in response to what he said about Slim releasing me. And I could care less if I did cuss him out within the context of his reps, because, as you can plainly see, I refrained from using such vulgarities in this section of the site, unlike Pete.

Oh, and their response to our suggestions would always be "shut up," or "no," without any real reasons. Had I been staff, I would've provided a reason for maintaining such a subjective system. Meanwhile, we provided logical reasons as to why we, the roleplayers, should have at least some form of criteria when writing to know what the judges actually want. That way, it would be less of a "which RP do I THINK IS BETTER," and more of a "which RP is better" contest.

All I will say on that... that is only part of the story.

show will be up Monday.