ACW Adrenaline Episode NINE MATCH CARD 5/21/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Fifth Bout: Who wants the shot bad enough?
Match Type: 10 Man Over The Top Rumble
Stipulation: Winner Becomes the number one contender for the ACW International Title and will compete at the next PPV, RIOT ACT!

What if Stephen Mercy wants it bad enough can he get involved?

Well the "Who wants it bad enough" is like a title of the match so it isn't just... plain and dull... but the match type does stip that it is a 10 man battle royal and underneath it it lists the 10 people involved in the match. So yeah it's pretty much closed to the 10.

BDC

Reaction score
Actually, I don't want into the battle royal. That whole thread will be a clusterfuck and overcrowded, good look judging it.

Yeah, this is going to be an experiment. We did it a couple of times in the PWA and my main, Max Knight, actually won the first title there after 'beating nine men in one night'...lol
BTW? That phrase has been copywrited and is protected under the LAW...:RUSSO:

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I dunno about you but I wouldn't want to beat nine men in one night.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
A ten man over the rope battle royal, eh? Sounds exciting. In this match, a new chapter between Zasalamel and Andrew Sanders is written, as well as a new chapter between Andrew Sanders and Heath Venomous and on top of that, another chapter between Zasalamel and Heath Venomous. Also in this battle royal, the issues between Jacqui M and Aaron Asterisk continue.

It's going to be Chris Dresden, The_King, Rated R Superstar, Slim, Derrick, Lewb, Pete, Edgeomatic, Ashez, and Andy all in one thread baby! Let's tear the house down and see who gets that title shot! Something else that will make this interesting is its my first match with a multiple RP cap. I'm having a lot of fun here.

Pete

Reaction score
My one comment about the winner of this battle is that it will be a girl. 'Nuff said.

And glad you're having fun here, Dredson!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Yeah, this is going to be an experiment. We did it a couple of times in the PWA and my main, Max Knight, actually won the first title there after 'beating nine men in one night'...lol
BTW? That phrase has been copywrited and is protected under the LAW...:RUSSO:

Do't forget who took that title off you the next week. ;)

Edgeomatic

Reaction score
I dont know why everyones getting all excited about this Battle Royal, I've got this in the bag.

Pete

Reaction score
Like the wolf?

Anyway, you boys better stay outta my way...coming in on the back of two defeats, and I'm NOT happy.

Pete

Reaction score
Also, a 40-something-year-old, 140-pound man beating seven opponents to win the Royal Rumble >>>>>>>>>>>>>> nine men in one night.

Lewb

Reaction score
This is a show only a place like Yonkers can handle thats for sure! The ACW/PWA main event is gonna rip the doors off, as well as the battle royal is gonna be mental! Gunna start working on my first RP right away.

I wouldn't worry about who wants it bad enough. I already know thats me :)