Action Packed Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Some people might know that this BTB stopped as of an error with Microsoft word, well I have got Word back so I will post the preview for Blackout and start to write it, if i don't have it up in the next two weeks expect me to not contiue this:

Brcok.jpg

New York, Buffalo HSBC Center

Gangrel vs Kenta

This feud started when Kenta was forced to wrestle with Gangrel in a qualifiying match and the two both blamed each other for the loss. Who is really to blame?

Colt Cabana vs Maven

Both men debuted and feuded trying to both me the best newcomer in the buisness, who will win in this match for APW's best newcomer?

Sabu vs Bob Sapp (Rated R title)

Bob beat Sabu in a hardcore match two weeks ago but Sabu insisted it was only a fluke, this time the Rated R title is on the line in a Hardcore match, will Bob be able to prove it wasn't a fluke or will Sabu have told the truth?

Muhammad Hassan vs CM Punk

CM Punk beat Tajiri, Mark Jindrak and Sean 'O' Hair to become the number one contender but even after beating those superstars Muhammed Hassan is still in his way.

Street Fight
Special Guest Reffere

Hulk Hogan and Nick Hogan vs Reid Flair, Dave Flair and Ric Flair.

The two GM's were feuding but it was time to bring their sons/daughters into the match with Brooke Hogan being Special Geust ref, who is the superior Genral Manager.
Kid Kash vs Sean 'O' Haire

Kid Kash will take on Sean 'O' Haire and the best bit is, the fans get to choose the stipulation, the winner is the number one contender for the Genisies title.

Vote via PM,

Send:

1 for a ladder match
2 for a strecher match
3 for a steel cage match

Six Man Battle Royal

JBL vs Brock Lesnar vs Billy Kidman vs Lashley vs Test vs RVD

When Hulk Hogan announced the Battle Royal, thse men qualified, Brock was given a second chance, and the rest won fair and sqaure.

Reaction score
New York, Buffalo HSBC Center

Gangrel vs Kenta

Colt Cabana vs Maven

Sabu vs Bob Sapp (Rated R title)

Muhammad Hassan vs CM Punk

Hulk Hogan and Nick Hogan vs Reid Flair, Dave Flair and Ric Flair.

Vote via PM,

Send:

1 for a ladder match
2 for a strecher match
3 for a steel cage match

Six Man Battle Royal

JBL vs Brock Lesnar vs Billy Kidman vs Lashley vs Test vs RVD