Action Packed Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
a29567ec1a.png

Action-Packed-Wrestling

Backstory: Ric Flair lost to HBK at Wrestlemania and then decided he did not want to leave the WWE but Mr. McMahon forced him to. He then decided he would make his own business but with some bad luck didn’t have the money. Hulk Hogan was also trying to make a company but didn’t have the money together the two would but these people were tough negotiators. Here is their business talk:

Ric: Hello Terry (his real name)

Hulk: Hi Richard.

Ric: This is purposely business related so I will cut to the chase.

Hulk: Ok.

Ric: I do not have the funds I need to pay for half of the company; we need one hundred million dollars which I can only give thirty million.

Hulk: It doesn’t help; I only have fifty million and with eighty it will be nearly impossible to compete with other buisnesses.

Ric: But I want it to compete.

Hulk: Well it looks like it is off.

Days later Hogan got a phone call from a friend, the Co-Founder of Nike Phil Knight.

Hulk: Hi Phil, what do you want?

Phill: Wrestling is a buisness i would like to invest ito and i beleive you are making one, i will invest some money into it, i will tell you how much later.

Hulk then told Ric and then they found out some news about a TV deal, it was not to come but sooner or later it would, all PPVs would have a TV deal though.

They signed:

Bobby Lashley

RVD

Tajiri

Brock Lesnar

Sable

Trish Stratus

Lita

Test

Muhammad Hassan

Mark Jindrak

Sean O’Haire

Bob Sapp

Nick Hogan (Hulks son)

Brooke Hogan (Hulks Daughter)

Billy Kidman

Kid Kash

Ric Flair (GM, mostly though)

Hulk Hogan (GM, mostly though)

JBL (Left WWE after legal issues)

Gangrel

Kenta

Sabu

Reid Flair (Ric’s son)

Dave Flair (Ric’s son)

Heidenrich

CM Punk

Colt Cabanna

Maven Huffman

Commentators:

Mike Morgan

Jamie Shore

Interviewer: James Williams

Weekly shows are Tuesday Night Ignition

Champions:

World Title: Vacant

Genesis Title: Muhammad Hassan

R-Rated Title (every match hardcore): Sabu

Women’s Title: Sable

By the time they had the roster done it was around Survivor Series so they got a list of PPV’s ready:

Blackout

Cell Damage

Winter Warfest

Lockout

Wrestlepalooza(Like Mania’)

Oh and shows might not even be up once every week as i don't have much time on my hands but will try to write as much as possible.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I don't know what to say, Hogan and Flair putting up their own promotion lol... Well, it's a pretty nice idea and they've got a pretty good roster even they are having some financial problems, lol... I am looking forward to this and I wonder what are you going to do with their children? Hmmm... Brooke Hogan as Women's Champ? lol...

John

you sent me a pm of this a week ago and it looks good. i'm telling you the same as a week ago lol.

In TSS Voice: Very Nice backstory there and good roster, i hope you continue with this.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
APW news:
Huge news on APW.com

APW has signed a sponsrship deal with Youtube, showing all news and promos exclusively on their until they get a TV deal.
They have been talking to wrestlers such as: The Great Khali has he is out of contract and APW have been in talks with Spike about a TV deal.

Go on to APW.com for more.

Evil Austin

This looks interesting I might have a look at this later.

Qwake

its new and creative, all check it out. I don't like the roster TBH, I like a couple of the guys on their but alot of them I don't. ill see what you can do with them

chessarmy

Looks pretty cool, are you really going to use youtube for the news updates? Just wondering because it is a pretty good idea. Looking forward to the first show

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I guess I'll check this out, as a lot of your roster is similar to mine.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
51028a6c23.png

a29567ec1a.png

Mike Morgan: Hello and Welcome to the first ever Tuesday night ignition.
Jamie Shore: Yeah we have a good show tonight.
Mike: With several good matches.
Jamie: But the first match is Nick Hogan vs Reid Flair.
Mike Morgan: The bosses’ son’s going at it.

Hulk Hogan’s music goes off and Nick comes down to the ring with Hulk behind him.

Ric Flair’s music goes off and Reid comes down to the ring with Ric behind him.

Nick Hogan W/ Hulk Hogan vs Reid Flair W/ Ric Flair

Nick and Reid grapple for thirty seconds and Nick overpowers Reid and pushes him to the ground. Reid gets up and runs at Nick but Nick reverses into a judo hip toss. Nick keeps an armhold locked in, Reid screams in pain but Nick won’t let go of the hold. Reid reaches for the rope but misses surprisingly. Reid tries again and grabs it! Nick gets up and runs at Reid for a crossbody, he connects and covers, 1…2…Reid turns over and rolls him up, 1…2…kick out! Reid gets up first and runs at Nick who just got up, a jumping clothesline connects. Reid gets up and lifts up Nick, Nick runs at Reid but Reid trips him up. Reid pins, 1…2…kick out! Reid gets up and gets on the top rope while Nick gets up, Reid jumps off the top rope and hits a seated senton, 1…2…kick out! Reid is shocked. Reid lifts up Nick but Nick punches him in the gut. Nick starts to smash him a lot like an MMA fighter. Nick smashes him in the head twice and throws him to the floor. Nick starts to smash him in the head. Ric starts to spur on Reid while Hulk tries to tell Nick what to do. Reid reverses with a punch to the head and pushes Nick off him. Ric starts to distract the ref and the ref is getting annoyed. Reid low blows Nick, they don’t call his father “the dirtiest player in the game†for nothing. Reid rolls up Nick and grabs the tights and Ric stops pestering the ref, 1…2…Hulk interferes in the match by telling the ref about the tights. The ref tells Reid to stop cheating. Ric gets in the ring and starts arguing with Hulk. The ref tells them to get out the ring and Hulk listens by getting out the ring. Ric gets out afterwards.

Jamie: The GM’s getting angry.
Mike: Maybe a feud coming.

Reid lifts up Nick and tries to suplex him but Nick reverses into a suplex of his own. Nick lifts him up and starts to punch him a lot and DDT’s him down. Nick grabs him back up and kicks him in the gut, Nick tries to lift him up for a bodyslam but ends up delivering the bodyslam badly but still has the initiative. Nick taunts for Hulk’s leg drop, Nick finishes the taunting and bounces off one rope but Reid rolls out the way and Nick leg drops nothing. Reid grabs his feet and tries to lock in a figure four leg lock which he locks in successfully. Nick grabs for the rope but misses, he tries again but to no avail, he screams in pain. Nick tries to move nearer to the ropes but Reid will not let him. Nick has to tap; he has got his father’s support behind him though. Nick tries to reverse it but Reid keeps it locked in. Ric starts to cheer louder for Reid and Reid keeps the hold locked in. Nick starts breathing heavily and taps! Reid gets up but Hulk big boots him down and throws him out the ring.

Jamie: Hulk annoyed with his son losing.
Mike: A bit more than annoyed.

Hulk Hogan grabs a mic:

Hulk: No way are the Flair’s going to beat the Hogan’s ever again!

Ric gets out the ring and grabs a mic.

Ric: Get it in your brain Hulk, my and my son’s will always be better then you and your son and daughter.

Hulk: Says who?

Ric: The nature boy. Wooo.

Hulk: You know what? At Blackout it will be Hulk Hogan and Nick Hogan vs Reid Flair, David Flair and Ric Flair.

Ric: What about your daughter?

Hulk: She will be the special guest referee.

Ric: Why do you get to choose this? I am also the GM.

Hulk: Fine then, you make something in this match.

Ric: It will be a street fight match.

Hulk: Ok then. Also who ever is wondering what the world title picture is, it will be a 6 man, elimination battle royal at Blackout with qualifying matches tonight and next week.

Ric: With the world title being decided that night.

Hulk: And the better General Manager.

Ric: To be the man, you have to beat the man. And you will never be the man, because you have to beat me.

Crowd cheer.

Ric’s music hits as he leaves

Jamie: Woah, at Blackout we will have fury.
Mike: And title matches.

Qualifying match for the 6-man elimination battle royal
RVD vs Sean O’Haire

Jamie: This could be a decent match
Mike: But my money is on RVD.

RVD and Sean grapple but Sean wins and punches RVD twice down. Sean gets on the top rope and waits for RVD to get up but as soon as RVD gets up, Sean jumps at him and crossbodies him, 1…kick out! RVD attacks Sean when he gets up with kicks and several punches; Sean ends up out on the floor. RVD taunts and tries to rolling thunder Sean but he moves out the way. RVD’s spine smashes against the floor while Sean gets up. Sean lifts up RVD and Irish whips him, Sean dropkicks him after he bounced off the ropes. Sean picks up RVD and smashes his head into the turnbuckle. Sean Irish whips him and RVD bounces off the ropes and spinning wheel kicks him down. RVD lifts him up and tries to kick him in the head but Sean moves out the way and trips him up, Sean locks in a sharpshooter. RVD reaches for the rope in pain and grabs it straight away, Sean will not let go. Sean tries to pull him away but can’t, the ref starts to count for a DQ, 1…2…3…Sean will not let go…4….Sean lets go! RVD rolls out the ring. Sean gets up and goes out the ring himself. RVD gets up and Sean kicks him hard in the stomach. Sean lifts up RVD and smashes his head into the announcers table. Sean clears the announcer table; the ref has counted to five. Sean gets in the ring and back out to restart the count. Sean kicks him in the gut again and smashes him head into the announcer table again. Sean repeats it again as the ref counts to eight. Sean gets in and out the ring again. A pattern going on? Sean goes for it again with a kick to the gut but this time RVD responds and kicks him in the head. RVD gets in the ring, while Sean is outside the ring.

Jamie: Ouch, that must have been some kick.
Mike: Of course.

RVD realises Sean is getting up and jumps out the ring and connects with a suicide dive. RVD and Sean lay down and out outside the ring, 1…2…3…4…RVD gets onto his knees and so does Sean, 5…6…7…RVD rolls in the ring, 8…9…Sean rolls in. RVD lifts up Sean and punches him twice in the gut. RVD is angry, RVD gets on the floor and monkey flips him. Sean smashes in the middle of the ring. RVD gets onto the top rope but surely he cannot jump that far. RVD jumps and looks like he has jumped it but Sean rolls out the way and RVD thuds against the floor. Sean rolls him up into a small package, 1…2…3, NO! RVD kicked out! Sean nearly got lucky there. RVD picks up Sean and irish whips him but Sean reverses into an irish whip of his own. RVD bounces off the rope. RVD crossbodies him down and gets the cover, 1…2…kick out! RVD gets onto the top rope and taunts, RVD jumps and for the five star frog splash and connects! RVD taunts happily after he gets up and gets the cover on Sean O’ Hair, 1…2…3! RVD is the first qualified. RVD taunts with every eye on him.

Mike: RVD has qualified.
Jamie: He is the first confirmed participant.

Interviewer James Williams is with Ric Flair.

James: Ric, what do you think will happen at blackout?

Ric: Blackout? What will happen?

James: Yes?

Ric: We will take victory!

Dave and Reid show up.

Dave: Of course we will especially in a street fight. Blood will be on the Hogan’s faces.

Reid: And just like I made Nick tap, my dad will make Hulk tap.

James: This feud though, isn’t it dangerous to the future of APW?

Ric: Dangerous? If Hulk backs down, I will take command of APW.

James: Ok but do you have the money to keep this business going?

Ric: I am not even going to answer that.

James: Ok then, but won’t it be hard with Brooke Hogan as the referee? After all she is a Hogan.

Reid: Let’s just say we have a plan.

Ric: More than a plan.

Dave: A great plan.

James: Well you heard it here first folks, the Flair’s have a great plan.

Commercial Break

Jamie: Welcome back to Ignition on Tuesday nights and next is Brock Lesnar taking on Billy Kidman in a qualifying match up.
Mike: Billy could have a hard match on his hands.

Brock Lesnar’s music hits.

Crowd Boo.

Billy Kidman’s music hits.

Large Pop from the crowd!

Billy looks scared as Brock tries to make himself look menacing. Billy runs at Brock but Brock reverses into a scoop slam and easily slamming Billy onto the mat. Brock taunts Billy and Billy gets up but Lesnar takes him down easily, acting a bit like an MMA fighter. Billy reverses into a roll up, 1…kick out! Brock gets up and looks annoyed at Billy’s roll up. Brock gets Billy’s head and throws him to the floor. Brock gets on top of him and smashes his fist into Billy’s jaw. Brock lifts up Billy and tries to clothesline him but Billy ducks and dropkicks him. Brock isn’t harmed by the move and he lifts up Billy. Brock Irish whips him but Billy tries to stop him. Billy can’t though and Brock ends up spearing him. Brock gets the cover, 1…2…kick out! Billy will not give up. Billy gets up and runs at Brock and tries to crossbody him but Brock catches him, Brock smashes him against his own rib twice and throws him onto his shoulders for the F-5 but Billy crawls off. Billy rolls him up, 1…2…kick out! Brock looks very annoyed as he gets up and he kicks him in the gut and suplexes him. Brock starts to stomp on him rapidly. Brock lifts up Billy and hits him in the gut twice, Brock hits him straight in the head and Billy collapses. Brock taunts and Billy is nearly unconscious.

Mike: This is torture.
Jamie: Bad torture.

Brock lifts up Billy and suplexes him down with anger. Brock lifts him up and Irish whips him into the turnbuckle. Brock runs at him and smashes into him, hard. Billy falls to the floor and Brock smashes him hard in the head. Brock lifts him up and throws him out the ring. Brock lifts him up and grabs him by the head and suplexes him onto the steel steps. The ref warns Brock about DQing him. Brock gets in and out the ring so the ref doesn’t count him out, 1…2…3…Brock grabs Billy and throws him into the barricade. 4….5…6….Brock lifts up Billy and bodyslams him onto the barricade. Billy screams in pain as he falls down. 7…8…9…Brock lifts up Billy but realises the ref has got to nine and gets in the ring. Brock gets straight back out as he decided he wanted to hurt Billy some more, Brock big boots him down and gets in the ring, 1…2…3…4…5…Billy starts crawling around, 6…7…8…9…Billy gets in the ring. Brock throws him back out and Billy crashes into the steps. Billy hits head first and starts to bleed and looks unconscious. Brock laughs at him, 1….2….3…4…5…6…7…8…9… Brock gets out the ring and the count starts again. Brock throws him into the ring and gets in himself. Brock kicks him in the gut and lifts him up but Billy just collapses, Brock throws him out the ring and gets out to torture him more, Brock smashes his head into the apron for about 5 seconds so the count is half way through, 6…7…8…Brock smashes his head into the outside, 9…Brock throws Billy in the ring, 10! Brock was outside the ring when the bell went! Brock is furious as he gets back in the ring and he kicks the ref and F-5’s him down. Brock exits the ring in fury.

Mike: Billy qualified!
Jamie: But Brock destroyed him.

Brock grabs a mic.

Brock: Now that is not fair!

Crowd boo!

Brock: Stop it.

Ric Flair’s music hits.

Crowd cheer!

Ric: How is it unfair? You should have got in the ring.

Brock: I was trying to make him pay.

Ric: Pay for what?

Brock: Nothing.

Ric leaves.

Brock: No, this is unfair!

Brock gets out the ring and gets into the crowd, he is assaulting random members.

Ric comes back!

Ric: How about I give you a second chance next week.

Brock: That’s more like it!

Commercial break

Molly Holly’s music hits and she makes her way to the ring.
Lita’s music hits and she makes her way down to the ring.

Molly and Lita grapple and Lita wins by irish whipping Molly. Lita lifts up Molly and Molly hurracurrana’s her, 1…2…kick out! Molly gets on the top rope and goes for a crossbody and connects, 1…2...Lita turns her over into a roll up, 1…2…kick out! Lita and Molly get up and Molly kicks her in the stomach and DDT’s her down. Molly gets on the top rope and a splash off the top rope, 1…2…kick out! Molly lifts up Lita and goes for a suplex but an agile flip from Lita () and she back suplexes Molly. Lita bounces off one rope and does a marvellous cartwheel () and an elbow drop connects to Molly. Lita lifts up Molly but Molly kicks her in the stomach and goes for head scissors move and makes the cover, 1…2…kick out! The two get up and lock arms with Lita winning with a kick to the gut and a DDT connects. Lita starts to taunt and gets on the top rope, she goes for a moonasualt but Molly moves out the way and gets a small package, 1…2…kick out! Lita gets up and lifts up Molly but Molly irish whips her and dropkicks her. Molly gets on the top rope and waits for Lita to get up and hits a Molly-Go-Round, 1…2…3. Molly beats Lita, Molly has pinned a Lita!

Mike: Molly has beaten Lita.
Jamie: Great match!

Mike: And now it is time for the main event.
Jamie: A tag team qualifying match!

Bobby Lashley and Test vs Gangrel and Kenta
Qualifiying match

Bobby Lashley and Gangrel (looks stronger then when he was in WWF) start in the ring together.
Gangrel runs at Bobby but Bobby starts to punch him. Gangrel punches back, Bobby punches back, back and forth punching. Both men are beating each other up. Gangrel kicks him in the gut to end the punches and suplexes him down. Gangrel taunts while Bobby gets up. Gangrel gets a headlock locked in; Bobby smashes him in the gut twice and gut twice and reverses the hold. Bobby back body drops him to the ground, hard. Bobby lifts up Gangrel and bounces off one rope and clotheslines him down. Bobby Lashley makes the tag to Test and Test runs in and lifts up Gangrel but Gangrel reverses. Gangrel starts to attack Test but Test reverses a back punch into an armlock but quickly lets go and the two stare at each other. Gangrel punches him square in the jaw; Test smashes him back, harder. Gangrel falls to the ground and Test tags in Bobby. Bobby picks up Gangrel and kicks him in the gut but Gangrel gets a wake up call from that and suplexes Lashley down. Gangrel tags in Kenta and Kenta comes in. Kenta picks up Lashley and suddenly tries to do a quick punch, kick combo but Lashley catches his foot and smashes it against the ground. Lashley lifts him up for a suplex but Kenta reverses the suplex into a reverse DDT of his own. Kenta gets the cover, 1…2…kick out! Bobby gets up quickly and makes a quick tag to Test! Test runs in and tries to connect with his running big boot but Kenta ducks and takes his feet away with some swift movement. Kenta tags in Gangrel and Gangrel picks up Test and the two lock arms and grapple like two bulls locking their horns. Test throws Gangrel to the floor.

Mike: It looks like Test is stronger!

Test starts to stomp on him and the crowd are cheering him, surprisingly. Test waits for Gangrel to get up and runs at him and tries to big boot him but he ducks and Test big boots the referee. Test looks at the hurt ref and turns around, Gangrel has a steel chain. Smash! Gangrel just smashed him with that steel chain! Gangrel gets the cover, no ref!
Kenta and Bobby Lashley get in the ring and those two start fighting and Gangrel gets involved, smash! Gangrel hit Bobby with the chain; Gangrel gets rid of the chain. Gangrel pins Test and a ref starts to run up the ramp, he gets to the ring. 1…2…kick out! Gangrel is shocked after that kick out. Gangrel grabs Test’s hair and lifts him up but Test punches him in the gut twice and grabs him hard, a bear hug has been locked in. Gangrel struggles around a little and Test keeps it locked in while Gangrel smashes away at his head, Test has to let go and Gangrel smashes him with one punch to the ground. Gangrel tags in Kenta and Kenta runs at Test but Test lifts him up for a military press and connects, Test gets the cover, 1…2…kick out! The two go face to face after they get up and they circle each other, trying to go for a lock up. Test gets the advantage and big boots Kenta down. Test lifts up Kenta and knees him in the gut; Test lifts him on his shoulders for a running powerslam. Test runs but Kenta reverses into a roll up, 1…2…kick out! Test gets up and tags in Bobby Lashley. Kenta tries to kick him in the stomach but Bobby grabs his foot and Kenta enzuguri’s him. Kenta tags in Gangrel and Gangrel lifts up Bobby. Bobby smashes him in the gut with his knee and lifts him up for a powerslam. Bobby hits the running powerslam on Gangrel.

Jamie: Bobby and Test have the advantage.

Bobby gets the cover, 1…2…broken by Kenta. Bobby grabs Gangrel and locks in a choke, an illegal choke. The ref tells him to get off him and Bobby listens. Bobby lifts up Kenta and smashes his head into the turnbuckle. Bobby bounces off one rope and a spear to Gangrel, Bobby covers, 1…2…broken by Kenta. Bobby grabs Kenta’s head and throws him out the ring! Bobby gets the cover again, 1…2…kick out! Bobby lifts up Gangrel and starts to attack him, one kick to the gut, two kicks to the gut and a third. Bobby throws Gangrel into the corner and lifts him onto the top rope for a Superplex. Bobby gets on the top rope two to Superplex him but Kenta taps one off the ropes and Bobby falls down. Gangrel gets off the rope and starts to stomp on Bobby. Gangrel lifts up Bobby and irish whips him and Bobby shoulder blocks him down. Bobby tags in Test and Test waits for Gangrel to get up and runs at him, Test connects with his running big boot, Test and Bobby have won! Kenta won’t let it happen though as he starts to punch and kick Test. Test punches him back and Irish whips him and a big boot to Kenta connects. Test pins Gangrel, 1…2…3! Test and Bobby celebrate as Ignition goes off air.

Quick Results:

Reid Flair def Nick Hogan
RVD def Sean O' Haire
Billy Kidman def Brock Lesnar via count out
Molly Holly def Lita
Test and Bobby Lashley def Kenta and Gangrel

The Anigma

Reaction score
Sorry for the delayed review, dude. I read the show last night but didn't post it up. Here it is.

Best Match: Test and Bobby Lashley vs. Kenta and Gangrel- This was a very good tag team match. I wasn't expecting much but the match definitely exceeded my expectations.

Worst Match: Molly Holly vs. Lita- This was the worst because it was a diva's match for one thing and it was too short.

Best Interview/Segment: Ric Flair interview- A pretty good promo.

Worst Interview/Segment: I would say the Lesnar/Flair promo. It seemed way off and to be honest it was a terrible promo. Lesnar just looked dumb when asked what he made Billy Kidman pay for and his reply was "nothing". I just didn't like this promo.

Additional Feedback/Comments: I have to say your match writing has improved very well but your promos need work. There is potential in your promos and I can tell that you have a lot of ideas, you just need to try to write them better. This was still a good show. RVD and Kidman qualifying is great. The elimination battle royal is looking good thus far. I just have to say that eventhough it's creative, I'm not really liking the Hogan/Flair rivalry. It just does nothing for me but again it is a creative idea IMO. Keep improving and I'll be checking out your next show.

John

first rose never say looks like a fued coming, but good show especially around the time of my btb evaluation every month in ther btb mag me and alex do. 7/10

Jamie: The GM’s getting angry.
Mike: Maybe a feud coming.

BM: main event
WM: -
BP: flair at start.
WP: billy kidman vs. brock, sorry didnt get into it.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - The Main Event. The pairing of KENTA with Gangrel was a little awkward, I have to look more into your BTB to see why you did it. It was OK, just a little weird with the teams you had.

WM - I didn't like Lesnar vs Kidman too much, it was a lengthened squash match IMO.

BP - Ric and Hogan, the feud involving their sons is pretty nice, and it could go pretty far.

WP - Ric and Brock was just really awkward, it seemed so out of character.

AC - It was an OK show, but you do need some help with lots of things. Matches are pretty good, but the logic of everything doesn't fit to me, the feuds you have going aren't really that interesting. You only had a couple of promos on the show, but they were decent at best. Hope to see you improve, keep working at it man.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I'm jhust going to give a conventional review, sorry, I'm in a rush.

BM: The Main Event was the best, but I can't ever see an international superstar being teamed with Gangrel, the vampire. Just seems a bit weird.

WM: Molly Holly vs Lita was pretty bad. Way to short and nothing to it. At least try with the divas.

BP: I guess Ric and Hogan, but I wouldn't have rushed straight into this feud like this. I think you should have had them have conflicting decisions for a few months, then feud.

WP: Ric Flair and Brock Lesnar. I was tryint to make him pay! For what? Nothing.

Idk if you are trying to make Lesnar sound like he is possibly mentally Blue, but that's what you did.

AC: There's some good stuff in there, and there's some bad stuff. You are looking better, I think you just need to work on some concistensy.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
a29567ec1a.png

APW have signed both Colt Cabana and Maven Huffman to the roster.

The new additions are thought to debut soon.