Above You Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Oh, he isn't the host? My bad. I just assumed he was because he came out as soon as the show began.

Barrett and Cena in the ring atm.

Kylie

Reaction score
Now see I would have given it to Vince Russo. :p

I've got all holidays to get it done though. ;) Indeed they are. It's too bad they make me feel so bloated. Oh well.

Yeah most of the questions that are more than two lines long I guessed. It's just one of those things where you know it's not really going to make a difference and the whole state treats it that way. Maybe if I had let my GAT determine my ATAR and mysteriously missed my exams I would have done better. :side:

Yeah it's the only time of the year the whole family is there. I think even my rich snobby great uncle and aunt are coming, and they don't usually like to make public appearances with the rest of the family. Not that they'll likely bring any joy, but it'll be nice just for the gimmick of having them there.

Well go on, I dare ya. ;) If it’s worth being bloated for a little while then you have nothing to worry about. :p

That’s the problem with the GAT. To all the people taking it, it’s nothing serious and no one gives a shit about it. From memory, I took the GAT and got top 30% in the state. Nothing fantastic, but above average all the same. Kind of wished I had used that and not taken the exams in year 11 and 12 because of my illness. Would have gotten a lot higher than what I did. Are the results called ATAR now and not ENTER?

That’s still pretty good. Even if you don’t think much of your aunt and uncle, the fact they’re making the effort to come is still something.

Yeah he was.

If you don't like Arquette, you'd smirk at what Orton did to him in a match they had, watch it. :dance:

I will as soon as I catch up to it. :p I’ll have to try a little harder to catch up faster as I’ve been enjoying it lately.

The tragic Hawks fan sobbing each week next season at them losing games. Easy to find ;)

Yup. It was an average swim, water was colder than I expected, and leaves kept falling in. Gonna chop the branches off that tree tomorrow.

Ah ok, so ENTER is like the NSW UAI for uni entrance.

Nah he didn't host, he flanked Miz and douchebag to "sympathise" with the criticism he's been getting as champion, like he used to etc.

Oh hush you. :p You won’t hear me sobbing because my boys will do just fine. And if they don’t, just follow the trail of alcohol bottles and then maybe you’ll find me. :p

Sounds more like autumn then summer. :p Now what did that poor tree ever do to you Ben? :p

Yeah exactly. Bloody pain in the ass to try and compare them as my aunt wanted me to move to Penrith and live with them while I went to UWS over there so I had to try and work out what UAI I need to get into teaching. Kind of glad I didn’t get in. :p

So he was being irritating as usual then?

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Angry Miz girl got quite a pop.

Reaction score
Oh hush you. :p You won’t hear me sobbing because my boys will do just fine. And if they don’t, just follow the trail of alcohol bottles and then maybe you’ll find me. :p

Sounds more like autumn then summer. :p Now what did that poor tree ever do to you Ben? :p

Yeah exactly. Bloody pain in the ass to try and compare them as my aunt wanted me to move to Penrith and live with them while I went to UWS over there so I had to try and work out what UAI I need to get into teaching. Kind of glad I didn’t get in. :p

So he was being irritating as usual then?

Suns for premiers :side:

It's leaves fall into the pool, making me spend longer cleaning the fucker than swimming in it.

iirc UWS you needed a UAI of 76. UOW, where I go, needed 79.

I had the choice between the two, but Penrith is hard to get to on public transport, well, a nuisance anyway, and if I'd of lived out there, well, there's not much going for the place tbh.

Wollongong is so much better. One of my friends said that her roommate is moving out early next year and the room is mine if I'm still interested. Very, very tempted. Go out more, entertain the ladies etc, and well, the beach is so close.

Yup.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
its ATAR now not UAI benny.

my brother got his results today, did better than me in one of the subjects we had in common (english advanced) while i beat him in the other (pd/h/pe)

???

Banned
Reaction score
What did your bro get, Suck On My Candy Cane (or you can just say if I beat him :side:)?

Well go on, I dare ya. ;) If it’s worth being bloated for a little while then you have nothing to worry about. :p

That’s the problem with the GAT. To all the people taking it, it’s nothing serious and no one gives a shit about it. From memory, I took the GAT and got top 30% in the state. Nothing fantastic, but above average all the same. Kind of wished I had used that and not taken the exams in year 11 and 12 because of my illness. Would have gotten a lot higher than what I did. Are the results called ATAR now and not ENTER?

That’s still pretty good. Even if you don’t think much of your aunt and uncle, the fact they’re making the effort to come is still something.

You'd probably be at work anyway. Got nothing to do with that I'm lazy. :side:

Yeah I think a handful of people at school took it seriously. One chick was stressing because she didn't do any practice GATs. She was probably about it. Sorry to hear you were sick in Year 11 and 12. As long as things worked out okay in the end, which they must have since you've risen to the ranks of being a forum administrator. ;)

Yeah it's ATAR. I have no clue what it stands for, but it's something that the whole country (outside of those pricks from Queensland :side:) are now calling it. I guess it makes it seem more like a national thing even if we're all marked differently until then.

Yeah they're alright people. They just don't seem to like being associated with the rest of the family because no one else is as quite well off as them.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
What did your bro get, Suck On My Candy Cane (or you can just say if I beat him :side:)?

89 in wood, 72 in general maths, 80 in english advanced, 78 in pd/h/pe, forget the last one. think it was construction and he did reasonably well, mid 80's iirc.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
just about to waych the SpikeTV Video Game Awards 2010.

U?