Above You Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

???

Banned
Reaction score
Hey sup Suck On My Candy Cane?

That couldn't have been any fun. It's kind of stop/start with the rain at the moment. They mentioned storms today, but I don't think I'm that lucky. I'm still waiting for a good one. :(

Congratulations, that's a fantastic score! :D I'm sure you'll get into your first preference. The month will fly by with Christmas and New Year around the corner. :)

There's been a bit of thunder around here in the Brighton/Bayside area, so we may yet get some lightning. I've decided to be constructive despite the weather and bake some cookies. I'm cool. :side:

I'm pretty happy with it, especially since I had absolutely no idea what to expect. A bit disappointed I didn't get any study scores above 40 (39 for English, so close :\), but that should definitely be enough to get me into my course since it's required 79.50 for the last few years and it's not an overly popular course.

Yeah I can't wait for Chrissy/New Year. You doing anything special for it?

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
not much. watching tv atm. 2 and a half men i never found that funny but i just watched a pretty funny episode. the more you know.

Kylie

Reaction score
hi kylie, supwitchugirl?

Not up to much, just bored shitless at work. :p How about you?

There's been a bit of thunder around here in the Brighton/Bayside area, so we may yet get some lightning. I've decided to be constructive despite the weather and bake some cookies. I'm cool. :side:

I'm pretty happy with it, especially since I had absolutely no idea what to expect. A bit disappointed I didn't get any study scores above 40 (39 for English, so close :\), but that should definitely be enough to get me into my course since it's required 79.50 for the last few years and it's not an overly popular course.

Yeah I can't wait for Chrissy/New Year. You doing anything special for it?

I work in Bentleigh and live in the Bayside area and I haven’t heard any thunder. That’s not fair! :( haha nothing wrong with baking cookies. I still have a gingerbread house to finish. :p

Those study scores aren’t easy to get though. 39 for English is still an awesome effort and you should be proud. :) From the sounds of it, you shouldn’t have a problem getting into Monash with that result.

Neither can I. 7 days and I’m done for nearly 2 weeks! Having the family over at my place for Christmas dinner. If it’s hot enough, we’ll probably hit the beach after dinner or something. How about you?

???

Banned
Reaction score
I work in Bentleigh and live in the Bayside area and I haven’t heard any thunder. That’s not fair! :( haha nothing wrong with baking cookies. I still have a gingerbread house to finish. :p

Those study scores aren’t easy to get though. 39 for English is still an awesome effort and you should be proud. :) From the sounds of it, you shouldn’t have a problem getting into Monash with that result.

Neither can I. 7 days and I’m done for nearly 2 weeks! Having the family over at my place for Christmas dinner. If it’s hot enough, we’ll probably hit the beach after dinner or something. How about you?

I don't think we got any actual lightning anyway, or at least not any that I noticed. I know you're near now though. :side: And yeah, especially when I get to eat the ones that are soft and falling apart. Christmas is always such a healthy time.

Yeah I'm fairly happy with that. I got my GAT results too which I didn't take in the least bit serious, yet apparently I was in the top 9% or something for it, I guess showing how serious the state as a whole took it. Just wrote about Bear Grylls tbh. Originally I thought I was going to get around 30 in English, but apparently I got an A+ for both my context piece (thank God I did that research) and language analysis. Two A+s and yet no 40. :( Fingers crossed about Monash. I've been waiting to go there ever since our school went there earlier this year. I love the place already.

Sounds good. (Y) We're just having a small family gathering because I only have a small family. The cousins make the trek here from the outer suburbs and bring the Poker table for the traditional family Texas Hold 'Em. Very sacred. :side:

Reaction score
Warm sunshine up here for now at least. Got the pool cleaned and might go for a swim later, but there are clouds coming in so I'm expecting rain.

Why do you guys have two different sets of results? Seems like extra effort.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
David Arquette is on my screen proclaiming that he was the greatest WCW champion of all time.

:side:

Kylie

Reaction score
Hi Jay. :) Why would be watching such rubbish? :p

Hello Mike. :)

I don't think we got any actual lightning anyway, or at least not any that I noticed. I know you're near now though. :side: And yeah, especially when I get to eat the ones that are soft and falling apart. Christmas is always such a healthy time.

Yeah I'm fairly happy with that. I got my GAT results too which I didn't take in the least bit serious, yet apparently I was in the top 9% or something for it, I guess showing how serious the state as a whole took it. Just wrote about Bear Grylls tbh. Originally I thought I was going to get around 30 in English, but apparently I got an A+ for both my context piece (thank God I did that research) and language analysis. Two A+s and yet no 40. :( Fingers crossed about Monash. I've been waiting to go there ever since our school went there earlier this year. I love the place already.

Sounds good. (Y) We're just having a small family gathering because I only have a small family. The cousins make the trek here from the outer suburbs and bring the Poker table for the traditional family Texas Hold 'Em. Very sacred. :side:

Yes but you don't know where in Bayside I live so it'll still take you a while to find me. :p They're the best kind....just out of the oven.

I remember taking the GAT but I don't remember doing it in year 12. I think I was year 10 or 11 when I did it. The whole thing was a crock though lol. Ah I wouldn't worry too much over the study score. You still did really well to get 39. :) I'll keep them crossed, but you won't need any luck.

Sounds like fun. Good that you're able to have the whole family with you for Christmas, especially if there's Texas Hold 'Em involved. :p

Warm sunshine up here for now at least. Got the pool cleaned and might go for a swim later, but there are clouds coming in so I'm expecting rain.

That's good. Best to get that swim in before the bad weather hits. ;)

The ENTER score is the score you need to gain entrance to uni and the GAT is the statewide average test or something like that (from memory that's what is is anyway :eek:). The GAT doesn't really have a reflection on uni entrance.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Don't hate on the E Kylie. :p

CM Punk's short segment was amazing, he's really grown on me, I prefer him as a heel rather than a face. I wonder who he was talking about when he said someone wronged him. PLEASE GOD, let it be Orton. A match between those two would OWN.

Kylie

Reaction score
I don't hate on them....just WCW's Arquette reign that's all and that wasn't their fault. :p I'm a little behind on Raw at the moment and I'm (very) slowly catching up, but I'm assuming Arquette was the guest host this week?

???

Banned
Reaction score

The GAT (General Achievement Test) isn't used unless you miss your exams due to extreme situations, ie you're extremely sick or you're in hospital and can't attend etc. So it's basically a backup should something happen that they can use to rank you.

Yes but you don't know where in Bayside I live so it'll still take you a while to find me. :p They're the best kind....just out of the oven.

I remember taking the GAT but I don't remember doing it in year 12. I think I was year 10 or 11 when I did it. The whole thing was a crock though lol. Ah I wouldn't worry too much over the study score. You still did really well to get 39. :) I'll keep them crossed, but you won't need any luck.

Sounds like fun. Good that you're able to have the whole family with you for Christmas, especially if there's Texas Hold 'Em involved. :p

I've got all holidays to get it done though. ;) Indeed they are. It's too bad they make me feel so bloated. Oh well.

Yeah most of the questions that are more than two lines long I guessed. It's just one of those things where you know it's not really going to make a difference and the whole state treats it that way. Maybe if I had let my GAT determine my ATAR and mysteriously missed my exams I would have done better. :side:

Yeah it's the only time of the year the whole family is there. I think even my rich snobby great uncle and aunt are coming, and they don't usually like to make public appearances with the rest of the family. Not that they'll likely bring any joy, but it'll be nice just for the gimmick of having them there.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
I don't hate on them....just WCW's Arquette reign that's all and that wasn't their fault. :p I'm a little behind on Raw at the moment and I'm (very) slowly catching up, but I'm assuming Arquette was the guest host this week?

Yeah he was.

If you don't like Arquette, you'd smirk at what Orton did to him in a match they had, watch it. :dance:

Reaction score

That's good. Best to get that swim in before the bad weather hits. ;)

The ENTER score is the score you need to gain entrance to uni and the GAT is the statewide average test or something like that (from memory that's what is is anyway :eek:). The GAT doesn't really have a reflection on uni entrance.

The tragic Hawks fan sobbing each week next season at them losing games. Easy to find ;)

Yup. It was an average swim, water was colder than I expected, and leaves kept falling in. Gonna chop the branches off that tree tomorrow.

Ah ok, so ENTER is like the NSW UAI for uni entrance.

Nah he didn't host, he flanked Miz and douchebag to "sympathise" with the criticism he's been getting as champion, like he used to etc.

The GAT (General Achievement Test) isn't used unless you miss your exams due to extreme situations, ie you're extremely sick or you're in hospital and can't attend etc. So it's basically a backup should something happen that they can use to rank you.

That's pretty good. Up here if something happens you get a supplementary exam or something like that I think, but your way sounds a lot better.