AAW (ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT WRESTLING)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Viper

Reaction score
Oh, Joey Styles is gonna take part in this? Awesome sauce, yo.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Hello everyone and welcome to the first show of AAW

Don West: Hello ladies and gentlemen. AAW has finally arrived
Todd Grisham: that's right Don. I'm so excited to be here
Don: let's get right to the first match

Vince McMahon Sr's music hits to bring him out.

Don: alright then let's hear from the owner

Hello everyone. I want to thank you all for being here with me tonight. This company has some of the best talent in the world. AAW will be bigger than my son's company wwe. It will take over the world soon. It will change the way people look at wrestling. I want to thank Don West and Todd Grisham for announcing on AAW. Our first show is gonna be great. So without any further delay. Let AAW begin.

Match 1: Jesse Sorensen vs Mark Haskins vs Anthony Nese to crown the first AAW light heavyweight champion. Jesse comes out first to very loud cheers. Out next is Mark Haskins to loud boos. Anthony Nese is out last to mostly cheers.

Don: the boos don't seem to be bothering Haskins at all
Todd: and that is why Haskins is my pick to win this match

The match begins with all three men evenly match. There is no clear advantage. Jesse sorensen does a swanton bomb out of the ring taking out nese and Haskins bringing in loud cheers from the crowd.

Don: I believe Jesse will win this match. That swanton was brutal.
Todd: don't worry Haskins will find a way (smirks)

Nese uses his power to slam Jesse into the steel steps drawing boos from the crowd. Mark and Anthony go at it for a while before Jesse pulls nese to the outside. Jesse DDT's Anthony nese on the floor for revenge. But as Jesse comes back into the ring, Mark Haskins catches him with an inside cradle and grabs the tights for the three count. The fans boo loudly as Haskins holds the belt.

Winner and the first ever AAW light heavyweight champion: Mark Haskins

Todd: (clapping)
Don: what the hell are you clapping at
Todd: mark haskins is the champion
Don: but he cheated
Todd: who's the champion Don
Don: go to hell

Match 2: Mae Young vs Stacy Kiebler to determine 1/2 of the challengers to the women's title at For Whom The Bell Tolls

Mae comes out to massive boos. Stacy comes out and the fans start chanting "nice tits" "nice tits"
While Stacy is playing to the crowd Mae attacks her. Stacy makes a little comeback but it's not enough as Mae picks up the victory.

Winner and 1/2 of the challengers to the AAW women's title: Mae Young

Don: well that was a downer of a match. But anyway up next 1/2 of the tag title contenders
Todd: yes Don two great teams will do battle for the right to compete for the tag titles

Match 3: Nikolai Volkoff and The Iron Shiek vs Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch to determine 1/2 of the contenders to the AAW tag titles at For Whom The Bell Tolls

After both teams have entered the fans start chanting "fuck you both" "fuck you both"

Don: wow the fans do not like either team
Todd: I know it's great. We hardly ever get to see a heel vs heel match.
Don: I must agree there.

In this match we saw a massive amount of cheating. At one point Shiek hid behind the referee and almost made Cade punch the ref in the face which would have been a DQ. lance Cade hit a spinebuster on iron Shiek which caused Volkoff to come in and break up the count. Murdoch came in to brawl with Volkoff and they accidentally knocked the referee out. Shiek took advantage of the confusion to slap on the camel clutch. Just as Cade was about to tap out, Murdoch got past Nikolai and hit Shiek in the back of the head with a chair. Lance Cade rolled over on Shiek as the referee got up and counted 1...2... Just as Volkoff was gonna break up the count, Murdoch laid him out with a boot to the face...3. The crowd didn't know how to respond.

Winners and 1/2 of the challengers for the tag titles: Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch.

Don: despite all the cheating, that was a great match.
Todd: yes it was. I hope these two meet again.

Match 4: Buddy Rogers vs Georgeous George.

Todd: these two men have the same look and the same style. This should be a great match
Don: Wow Todd, that's the first thing that you've said right
Todd: (he scowls)

Gorgeous George comes first to all boos. Buddy Rogers is out next to surprisingly a lot of cheers.
The two put on a good solid match. Throughout the match Rogers is the fan favorite. Rogers tries a splash in the corner but George moves and the referee takes it. George with a low blow followed by a roll up and he holds the tights. The ref counts 1...2... the ref notices that George has the tights and stops the count. While George is arguing with the ref, Rogers hits a German suplex and bridges back for the three count. George is enraged and attacks Rogers and challenges him to a rematch next week.

Don: what a great match. These two men know how to put on a show
Todd: they put on a clinic. I can't wait until next week.
Don: the next match will feature three of the toughest men in wrestling do battle.

Match 5: Ox Baker vs Gorilla Monsoon vs Bruno Sammartino in a triple threat match.

Bruno is out first to all cheers from the fans. Next is Baker to all boos followed by Gorilla to all cheers.
The fans start chanting "kill, kill, kill"

Don: these fans are ravenous
Todd: they're sick is what they are.

The match begins with each man performing high power moves on each other. Ox throws Bruno out of the ring then goes to work on Gorilla. Bruno get back in and body slams Baker followed by a leg drop but Baker kicks out. After a few minutes all three men collide in the middle of the ring. They all go down. Bruno is up. He tosses baker out of the ring and suplexes Gorilla. Bruno goes to the top rope with draws "ohhs and ahhs" from the crowd. Baker gets on the apron and hits Bruno with the the heart punch sending Bruno crashing through the announce table.

Don: OH MY FUCKING GOD, DID YOU SEE THAT.
Todd: WHAT I SAW WAS MY LIFE FLASH BEFORE MY EYES.

Ox and Gorilla fight for five minutes before Bruno reenters the ring.

Don: how the hell is Bruno getting back in
Todd: ...

He takes down baker but everyone can see he's weakened. Baker goes for another heart punch but Bruno ducks it and gorilla takes the punch and goes down. Bruno picks up baker and hits a powerslam for the three count. The fans applaud his effort.

Don: these three men showed us what true power is all about
Don: are you gonna say something
Don: I guess Todd is scarred for life after almost being killed by Bruno.

Match 6: Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka vs "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff in a steel cage match.

Todd: remember what Snuka did to don muraco at MSG
Don: hey got your voice back (mumbles unfortunately)
Todd: yeah that was scary shit. But I can call the match
Don: alright here we go

After a good match in which both men bled, Paul went to the top rope and started climbing the cage. Jimmy met him there and hit a superplex. Jimmy went to the top rope and was about to hit a Superfly splash when the fans started chanting "From the cage" " from the cage". So Jimmy went up to the top of the cage and jumped. He missed and Paul rolled on top for the three count. After the match, Jimmy wasn't moving. EMT's took him off on a stretcher but he got off and walked out of the arena to the loudest cheers of the night.

Don: that was a good match. I have so much respect for Snuka right now
Todd: yeah me too, that was some leap he took. I can't believe he's walking out
Don: what a good man.
Todd: now it's time for two ECW originals to do battle
Don: there will be blood and violence I guarantee that.

Match 7: Mikey Whipwreck vs The Sandman in an ECW hardcore match

Don: these two men helped pioneer ECW. It's great to see 'em do battle
Todd: it's a privilege for me.

After the men have entered the fans chant "ECW,ECW,ECW"
After a long match whipwreck smashes a chair in sandman's face and brain busters him on the concrete but sandman kicks out. Whipwreck goes for a piledriver on the floor but sandman hits a backdrop followed by a piledriver on the stairs but whipwreck kicks out. Sandman goes for a pile driver through the table but whipwreck counters and smashes the steps into sandman's head followed by a whipper snapper for the pin.
After the match sandman smashes a kendo stick over mikey's head to boos from the crowd. Sandman grabs a mic.

The Sandman: the fact that I lose to a piece of shit like mikey whipwreck makes me sick. I deserve better than this. And I'm gonna attack superstars every week until I get what I want.

Don: he's put the locker room on notice
Todd: and giving his violent nature, I'd watch out.
Don: up next our final match of the night two of the best superstars in AAW do battle with the winner receiving a world title match in the near future

Match 8: Triple H vs The Ultimate Warrior

Triple H is out first to an enormous chorus of cheers. Out second is warrior with the same reaction.

Todd: these men are both so respected. I expect a great match
Don: I couldn't agree more.

The two men lock up with both men getting the advantage at a different moment. After five minutes of classic wrestling, warrior slams triple h's shoulder into the ring post and goes to work on it. Trips makes a comeback with a face buster and double A spinebuster. He goes for the pedigree but warrior dumps him over the top rope. Warrior charges but gets spinebustered through the Spanish announce table.

Don: a great match so far these two men really want a title match.

Warrior hits a gorilla press slam followed by a splash but trips kicks out to cheers from the crowd. Warrior goes for a clothesline but triple h ducks it and hits a pedigree but warrior kicks out to cheers from the crowd. Trips locks on a figure four. Warrior fights as hard as he can and makes to the ropes. Trips tries to apply it again but warrior catches him with a small package for two. Triple H clips warriors knee and goes for a pedigree but warrior hits a backdrop. Warrior goes for another splash but misses. Triple H hits the pedigree and it's good for 1...2...3. The fans explode but they are cheering both men. Triple H and The Ultimate Warrior shake hands as warrior leaves. Hunter celebrates his victory.

Don: what a match. Words can't describe how good that was
Todd: truly spectacular. Triple H deserves that world title shot
Don: speaking of the world title, the two mem who will fight for that title in three weeks will speak next.

A split screen shows Bret "The Hitman" Hart and Shawn Michaels walking to the ring.

Tony Chimel: introducing one of the men that will compete for the world title a For Whom The Bell Tolls, "The Heartbreak Kid"

Shawn Michaels. Shawn comes out to a tremendous roar from the crowd. They're cheering there asses off.

Tony: introducing the other man that will compete for the world title Bret "The Hitman" Hart.

Bret comes out to the same reaction from the crowd

Bret: Shawn I hope you're prepared to lose.
Shawn: remember wrestlemania 12 Bret. We put on the best match in history but in the end I kicked your teeth down your throat and walked out champion
Bret: that was then, this is now. That was a fantastic match but one victory does not make you better than me.
Shawn: I defeated you at wrestlemania 12 and I'll do it again. You must really hate me. You've been retired for 11 years and now you come back just to get even with me. That loss at wrestlemania 12 really fucked you up didn't it. You had to come back to prove your better than me.
Bret: I AM BETTER THAN YOU. WM 12 WAS A LUCKY WIN AND YOU'LL FIND THAT OUT IN 3 WEEKS
Shawn: then prove it. At For Whom The Bell Tolls it will do my heart good to superkick you again and walk out champion
Bret: and it'll do my heart good to make you tap out
(both men stare at each other)

Don: I cant wait
Todd: well that ends the first show. I hope you all enjoyed it. Tune in next week
Don: some of the matches scheduled are. Georgeous George vs buddy rogers in a rematch. Wendi Richter vs The Fabulous Moolah to determine who will face Mae Young at For Whom The Bell Tolls for the women's title
Also The BlackJacks vs The Nasty Boys to determine who will face Cade and Murdoch at For Whom The Bell
Tolls for the tag titles. And who will The Sandman's next victim be. Find this out and more next week.

Todd: good night everyone

Last edited by a moderator:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Alright guys my first show is posted above. Please take the time to read it. Thanks.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Ok I spent two hours making this show. Comments

Castiel

Reaction score
Calm down dude, it was posted for 20 minutes give people a chance. I'm after working on shows for days at least and not getting comments for days or so.
I like the little throwback to the Triple H vs Warrior Mania match in their match but it was bad then. Those guys just no sold like bitches... you should work on promos or maybe write them in recap form instead of actual dialogue as they seemed quite generic tbh. The Lightweight battle was good, and the tag match was without a doubt best. Good start!

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Ok I spent two hours making this show. Comments

i spent an hour just on the last promo I posted...but I will say I enjoyed the Snuka match and the Warrior HHH match

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
One suggestion I want to throw out first is try formatting your show a little differently. It's a little hard to read.

I have to say I'm definitely glad Triple H got a receipt from Warrior after the snow job that was WMXII.

I'm not sure why you needed to refer to the match with Whipwreck and Sandman as an ECW hardcore match. Being a hardcore match kinda fits the bill in and of itself. Nonetheless I liked seeing the ECW originals do battle once again. Makes me nostalgic for 1995. Almost. Mikey getting a clean win over Sandman is a refreshing pace too, kudos.

I certainly hope the hype for Hart/HBK doesn't appoint because you're getting me interested for that at the PPV. It best knock the walls down.

Please give people time to read your shows before making comments about the lack of comments.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
One thing I really loved is the comment that both Warrior and HHH are respected, that actually made me laugh for real. Other than that, I'm pretty happy with how this turned out. For the most part the right guys went over, though I have to question Bruno going through an announce table because for some reason I just could never see that happening. Snuka/Orndorff was probably my MOTN as well, nice work there.

So far so good dude, keep it up.

W-olf

Reaction score
Everyone accounted for on the taken list .

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Match card for show 2

(this may not be the actual order)

Georgeous George vs buddy rogers

The Fabolous Moolah vs Wendi richter for the second challenger to the women's title

The blackjacks vs the nasty boys for the second challenger to the tag titles at for whom the bell tolls

Sandman says he will continue attacking people until he "gets what he wants"

Jesse Sorensen vs Anthony neese to determine who will face mark Haskins at for whom the bell tolls

We will hear from triple h

Shawn michaels vs Brutus beefcake

Bret hart vs greg the hammer valentine

Sabretooth

Reaction score
AAW has come to terms on the release of Bad News Brown. We wish him the best of luck in all his future endeavors.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
what was the reason you got rid of Brown?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I couldn't find anything for him.