AAW (ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT WRESTLING)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Welcome to the very first show of AAW. I hope you all enjoy it. Tonight the matches will be announced and the show will take place in a few days.

Owner: Vince McMahon Sr.
Announcers: Todd Grisham and Don West

Superstars:
Bret "The Hitman" Hart, Bruno Sammartino,
Pat Patterson, The Ultimate Warrior, The Sandman, Husky Harris, Michael Mcgillicutty, Garett Bischoff,
Mikey Whipwreck, Anthony Nese, Jesse Sorensen, Mark Haskins,
Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake, Ox Baker,
"Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff, Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, Haystacks Calhoun, "Superstar" Billy Graham, Maven
Gorilla Monsoon, Buddy Rogers, Georgeous George,
Dakota Darsow, Federico Palacios, Marty Jannetty, various no name jobbers

Tag Teams:

The Nasty Boys (Brian Knobs and Jerry Sags)
Public Enemy (Rocco Rock and Johnny Grunge)
Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch
The Blackjacks (Mulligan and Lanza)
Nikolai Volkoff and The Iron Shiek
Deuce n Domino

Divas:

Chyna
Wendi Richter
The Fabulous Moolah
Mae Young
Stacy Keibler
Sunny

Match 1:

The match to crown the first AAW light heavyweight champion
Mark Haskins vs Jesse Sorensen vs Anthony Nese

Match 2:
Match 1 of 2 to determine the #1 contenders to the women's title at our first pay per view... For Whom The Bell Tolls. It will be Mae Young vs Stacy Keibler with the winner facing the winner of The Fabolous Moolah vs Wendi Richter next week.

Match 3:

Nikolai Volkoff and The Iron Shiek vs Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch to determine 1/2 of the challengers for the AAW tag titles at For Whom The Bell Tolls.

Match 4:

Buddy Rogers vs Georgeous George. What will happen when two of the most pompous men in wrestling face off. It should be a very interesting match.

Match 5:

Ox Baker vs Gorilla Monsoon vs Bruno Sammartino. What will happen when three of the most rugged men to ever step into the squared circle compete. It should be chaos that's for sure.

Match 6:

Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka vs "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff in a steel cage match. Should Paul Orndorff be terrified. The answer is yes. Jimmy put don muraco in a hospital with a splash off the top of the cage. Let's see what Paul Orndorff can do.

Match 7:

Mikey Whipwreck vs The Sandman in a ECW hardcore match.
What will happen when two ECW icons take it to the extreme. Blood is gonna be shed in this one.

Match 8:

Triple H vs The Ultimate Warrior.
Two of the toughest men in history do battle with the winner receiving a AAW heavyweight title shot in the near future.

Main Event:

A confrontation between Shawn Michaels and Bret "The Hitman" Hart before their epic encounter at For Whom The Bell Tolls for the AAW heavyweight championship.

This will be a great night indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Will this first show be television or PPV?

I hope it is PPV because Hart/HBK renewed will sell. One of the more intriguing match-ups on here is Sheik & Volkoff vs. Cade & Murdoch. I see an interesting clash of style and pace there. If done right will be a great way to start off your tag team division. I can't wait to read it, sir.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Thank you Brandon. This is television/set up for my first pay per view called For Whom The Bell Tolls.

Kushikimi

Reaction score
For some reason I feel Michaels vs. Hart on free television is like having RVD vs. AJ Styles on free television.... wait that last thing did happen. Anyway good card, I only think that Michaels vs. Hart could have another kind of set up for their match at the PPV if that's what you want. It's your biggest match-up... why throw it away where you can't have PPV dividends from it. Just my point of view.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
For some reason I feel Michaels vs. Hart on free television is like having RVD vs. AJ Styles on free television.... wait that last thing did happen. Anyway good card, I only think that Michaels vs. Hart could have another kind of set up for their match at the PPV if that's what you want. It's your biggest match-up... why throw it away where you can't have PPV dividends from it. Just my point of view.

Thanks for the complements but you misunderstood my card. I said that the main event will be a confrontation between hart/michaels before their match at For Whom The Bell Tolls

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
interesting card I look forward to seeing how it goes for ya

Castiel

Reaction score
A confrontation between Michaels and Bret is actually a pretty interesting way to kick things off! Building to their big match, smart!

Sabretooth

Reaction score
A confrontation between Michaels and Bret is actually a pretty interesting way to kick things off! Building to their big match, smart!

Thanks booty and castiel.

I have so many ideas. I don't know which to do. I'M SO FUCKING CONFUSED! :laugh:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Thanks booty and castiel.

I have so many ideas. I don't know which to do. I'M SO FUCKING CONFUSED! :laugh:

Just take you time with it. Get your books in order. Once you have the booking straight, it's all up gravy from there.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
It's swell so far, congrats for making the most out of your roster. Like Brandon, I'm interested in the Volkoff/Shiek vs. Cade/Murdoch match and expect big things from it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
It's swell so far, congrats for making the most out of your roster. Like Brandon, I'm interested in the Volkoff/Shiek vs. Cade/Murdoch match and expect big things from it.

Thanks man :D

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Alright a heads up. My first results will be up in 2 days

Postman Dave

Reaction score
looks good so far man, looking forward to results!