A.W. RELEASED!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
LordsOfPain.net said:
WWE announced Friday that they come to terms on the release of A.W. as of today, August 10, 2012. "WWE wishes A.W. the best in all his future endeavors," the company added. Upon receiving the news, A.W. went on multi-message Twitter diatribe ripping the sports-entertainment organization. He wrote, "AWPromotions is no more ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for your support and hate, it's been a great run. Now I get to do me which isn't PG!

"@TitusONeilWWE & @DarrenYoungWWE thank you for allowing me to speak on your behalf. You guys are the best and I'm glad to call u my friends!

"I've offended the wrong people that taught me how to have ATTITUDE It was the #WWE that made me bold and now it has turned it's back on me

"Let this be a lesson to up and coming talent in the WWE don't try and be great like the Rock or Stone Cold. WWE isn't the same...

"Just be normal shut up and be a yes man so you can collect your check and feel like your special. #SELLOUTS!!

"I remember a time when the WWE didn't care about breaking the mold but now everyone is so afraid of their own shadow. #RemeberTheFans

"Thanks to the fans who showed me support over the whole Kobe thing and to those I upset I apologize again. Remember It's entertainment folks

"I really do hope Linda wins that election because If not then all of this BS has been for nothing. #GoLinda!!"

Can't say I didn't see this coming. And can't say I disagree with him. Thoughts?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Hate to see him fired over this bullshit, and I really liked AW. That being said, if this results in the end of the Piss Time Playaz' push, I'll be the happiest person in the world.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
It's bullshit he did not need to be fired over that comment. He pretty much made PTP watchable as at least you got to here his mic work carry them. Damn shame a true manager that WWE has needed gets canned over bs.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
There goes the one chance that the tag division had at making a comeback. If Tensai isn't released as well the WWE fucked up. Fired the wrong man.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
KOBE RAPE JOKE

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
If they knew they were firing him, it would have made far more sense for the WWE to book the PTP to lose, that way they could fire the guy themselves and actually write him off. Now i'm imagining they'll just pretend he never existed.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
There goes the one chance that the tag division had at making a comeback. If Tensai isn't released as well the WWE fucked up. Fired the wrong man.

The PTP should NOT have been the team they were trying to push in this rejuvenated tag team division in the first place. Only 3 teams got TV time anyhow, and now the one with 0 talent should be bumped down. They can get Hawkins/Reks or Kidd/Gabriel to fill the whole, or better yet both, but I doubt WWE could keep track of that many tag teams.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Young and O'Neil are shitting their pants more than anyone right now. That's pretty much it for them.

Although on a more controversial note, I don't normally applaud the release of any employee considering it's their job and family's well-being at stake, but I will definitely not miss those ghetto fabulous AW segments and his silly "thug life" tag team getting splashed all over my television every week. BET ruins the black race enough, so we can seriously do without PTP's unwanted stereotypes as well. The whole fucking tag team division has become a massive stereotype extravaganza and the more it gets dismantled, the better.

Last edited:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Young and O'Neil are shitting their pants more than anyone right now. That's pretty much it for them.

Although on a more controversial note, I don't normally applaud the release of any employee considering it's their job and family's well-being at stake, but I will definitely not miss those ghetto fabulous AW segments and his silly "thug life" tag team getting splashed all over my television every week. BET ruins the black race enough, so we can seriously do without PTP's unwanted stereotypes as well. The whole fucking tag team division has become a massive stereotype extravaganza and the more it gets dismantled, the better.
How are DY and TO thugs beside being black? Don't dress like it, don't curse, both are former civil servants, and both have done charity since joining the company. But they thugs for being black and wanting money

Man go fuck yourself with that racist stereotypical bs

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Well this sucks. AW was a good character and was the only reason Young and O'Neil got over. You have to wonder what's going to happen to them. Especially when it seems like the WWE intended on building the tag team division around them.

On another topic, like mentioned earlier, I somewhat expect a Tensai release within the next few days. He messed up while in character as well and it would be hypocritical of the WWE to not do the same. I'm not hoping for it as I'm not a fan of people losing their job, but fair is fair.

The lesson in all of this? Don't be a Bully! Be A Star!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I don't expect Tensai to be released mainly because his was on Tout, and few people even saw that compared to how many people saw/heard AW's joke.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
How are DY and TO thugs beside being black? Don't dress like it, don't curse, both are former civil servants, and both have done charity since joining the company. But they thugs for being black and wanting money

Man go fuck yourself with that racist stereotypical bs
Wearing a dew rag over your face isn't something thugs do? I was referring to their image, assclown. It's fucking Blue.

And lol please. I'm an asshole for many reasons, but being a racist is not one of them.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
AW did nothing for me on his return, i didn't think the comment was that bad to get a guy fired either did i think choking Justin Roberts with a tie was either. But WWE is protecting it's image right now so oh well. I can see them bringing him back in maybe 3/4 months but i still prob won't care about the guy. Lets just hope this is the end of the PISS TIME PLAYAZ and Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks or Kidd & Gabriel get that push.