A Popular Topic: Sin Cara

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-SPADE

Reaction score
I have a few complaints. Some things about this guy is just lame, don't you think? The jump into the ring is played obviously, the lights, and even his entrance music. The music sounds like soemthing you hear when God's face appears in the clouds, and the heavens opening and angels floating down. Everything else about his appearance is OK, but his in-ring performance I can complain about too. If Sin Cara is going in the direction we think he is going (competing for world and the WWE championship) I think he should be blowing by these scrub opponents he's facing. Ted Dibiase should be no more than a 3 minute match for him. But that's my 2 cents.

Reaction score
At some point he'll end up just like Rey Rey, a masked Spot-Monkey who will always be over with the crowd, Face or Heel simply because the dude flies like he's on a Red Bull drip.

seX-Power

Reaction score
ted dibiase should be a 3 minute match for everybody. dude should be a jobber at best.

Rell

Reaction score
Lets see...

He botches regularly

He speaks with his expressions like a fuckin mime

He has his own "special" lighting despite the fact that he hasn't accomplished shit

He's Mexican

What's there to like about this guy? He may pull off a decent spot here and there, but they aren't anything we haven't seen from Rey already. He can't sell for shit either. Dude will take a boot to the face and fall down limp like a dead body. That's not selling. FLOP AROUND YOU PIECE OF SHIT. Sell the damn injury, don't just hit the ground and lie stiff.

Reaction score
At some point he'll end up just like Rey Rey, a masked Spot-Monkey who will always be over with the crowd, Face or Heel simply because the dude flies like he's on a Red Bull drip.

Rey's more than just a masked spot monkey. He's 1 of the two biggest draws in the company and probably behind Shawn Michaels and Edge as the best worker of the company the past decade.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I like Sin Cara. I really do, now am I saying throw the world title on him? Hell no. But I enjoy his work (it might be because I am a huge fan of the lucha style), he does botch quite a few moves, but I think it's more just he isn't used to the WWE style which is a hell of a lot slower than the Mexican style, watching him live and all his motions and the way he plays to the crowd shows me that he isn't used to the American audience. I think if he can learn to slow down and just hit his spots and he'll be just fine; the kids (the WWE target audience) will pop for his high flying spots (ie Bourne, Rey etc.) and I could see him as a more than capable mid card champion for years to come.

Axis

Reaction score
Rey's more than just a masked spot monkey. He's 1 of the two biggest draws in the company and probably behind Shawn Michaels and Edge as the best worker of the company the past decade.

EDGE?!?!?!?!

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I love Sin Cara. Fuck Rey Mysterio, he's a boring smurf.

I like the lighting when Sin fights, it's cool, imo, and sets a relaxed mood as I watch the fight.

fuzzy

Reaction score
why does this guy have his own lighting when he hasn't really done anything since arriving in the wwe?

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
His match last night with Bourne was his best E performance. Ironically enough, it was probably Bourne's as well. Great to see those 2 finally get matched up with someone who fits their style. I marked out at the running attack dodges... especially because if Sin Cara wasn't perfect during his dodge (literally 3 inches in a split second)... Evan Bourne's knee was going to decapitate him. Wasn't an amazing match by any means, especially to the lucha or E standard, but it was far more entertaining than most of what the E does on a nightly basis, and refreshing to see these two finally have a somewhat suitable match. I'd love to see them have a feud where Bourne goes pseudo-heel just for the need to defeat Sin Cara (which I'd honestly have him be the first to do around October or November)... because I know Bourne's capable of telling multiple stories in the ring, and Sin Cara needs that to grow with the E's audience... not to mention lucha libre has NEVER been prominent enough in the E... it'd be an awesome lead-up to have Bourne feud with Rey, or even lead Sin Cara to feud with him >_>.

Rell

Reaction score
why does this guy have his own lighting when he hasn't really done anything since arriving in the wwe?

because Triple H is willing to do any and everything to put this piece of shit over

he's undefeated, by the way...

straight_edge76

Reaction score

I would also throw Cena and arguably Trips and Jericho into that conversation as well.

Rell

Reaction score
His match last night with Bourne was his best E performance.

I disagree

I expected a lot more. There were a couple botches. Shit, Sin Cara's finisher is a botch. It looks awkward as hell. The Match was decent, but his bout with Daniel Bryan was much better, minus the outside interference.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^ Benoit died in 2007, Eddie in 2005..... That's a half decade (or more) 'handicap'.... A big ask even in the case of those 2 awesome guys.

Sin Cara: Too much spinning round the other guy's neck is starting to annoy me and on the strength of the match with Bourne... Bourne > Sin Cara, IMO. I was willing him on big style... Felt like the crowd was getting behind him more than Cara at one point and that he could potentially 'leapfrog' Sin Cara in terms of over-ness.