• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

A new knight in the IWF halls

knightmare

Hi everyone my name is lance im 28 yrs old, im the 2nd youngest of 6 kids also an uncle to 6 and great uncle to 2. Ive watch wrestling since the age of 10 my favourite wrestlers are RVD, cm punk, samoa joe, chris hero and necro butcher. I came to this forum to have fun and chat with like minded individuals. Also on the side im a wrestling trader who trades wrestling seasons.

So to sum it up i hope to be talking and trading to some of you down the road until then take care and stay safe.

adhyanta

Hello and welcome to the forum, Knightmare. Have fun being active. Looking forward to see your posts in the wrestling section and hopefully you'll also be interested in joining/starting a discussion other sections in the forum as well. You take care and stay safe too.