A new knight in the IWF halls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

knightmare

Reaction score
Hi everyone my name is lance im 28 yrs old, im the 2nd youngest of 6 kids also an uncle to 6 and great uncle to 2. Ive watch wrestling since the age of 10 my favourite wrestlers are RVD, cm punk, samoa joe, chris hero and necro butcher. I came to this forum to have fun and chat with like minded individuals. Also on the side im a wrestling trader who trades wrestling seasons.

So to sum it up i hope to be talking and trading to some of you down the road until then take care and stay safe.

adhyanta

Reaction score
Pontianak, Lampung, Bandung, Jakarta - Indonesia
Hello and welcome to the forum, Knightmare. Have fun being active. Looking forward to see your posts in the wrestling section and hopefully you'll also be interested in joining/starting a discussion other sections in the forum as well. You take care and stay safe too.

Reaction score
Hello and welcome - don't forget to pick up your personalized straight jacket at the entrance.

Kizza

Reaction score
Wait, you're Australian. Are the seasons you trade in PAL format?