A little pent up frustration...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Hey, I wanna know how they got the camera up there AND how they managed to keep it clean!

LadyHotrod

How the fuck this thread has got to five pages is beyond me.

Hey, it's one of the most entertaining threads I've ever read! Just when this place was getting dull, Triple H.....I mean, DX08, helped make it fun again by being a stupid bitch.

*yawn*

Really come on the only thing funny about this thread is LHR as always.Why not have someone join to spice it up I mean Stinger tired and I don't feel like trying.Hmmm maybe we should just let this die as its clear who won.

The best part is, she made the thread most likely with her huge nose in the air, thinking "I'll burn this girl and she'll be so afraid of me!!! They'll all think I'm a hero!" and it completely backfired on her.

Win or not, I love reading and responding to each and every one of her stupid, Blue posts. My eyes see the words but my brain cannot fathom how someone could be such a dumb fuck and hasn't already jumped off a bridge at this point.

DX_08 = USELESS CUNT.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Those 3 words pretty much summed up your current life and your recarnation

Pretty original, aren't ya? Considering you repeated what I said, I'd say you have all of the intelligence of a parrot, although that may be a stretch for you.

LadyHotrod

Summed = Past tense. You spoke of his current life so sum would be the correct word. Also, REINCARNATION, not "recarnation".

Brown people never get it right.

Reaction score
Pretty original, aren't ya? Considering you repeated what I said, I'd say you have all of the intelligence of a parrot, although that may be a stretch for you.

Lmao, get off my penis you Blue border bouncing coon.

Intelligence of a parrot? Rofl, coming from the smurf who failed specal ed and has a brain tumor.

I didn't repeat what you typed, you said "it sums up your life" I added on and typed "It sums up your current life AND your recarnation" I basically added on. Theres a difference just like how theres a difference to male and females, but you wouldn't know that since your father got a sex change opporation.