a apology from Reaps

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
King Booker going T ?

On Smackdown we saw King Booker having , lets say -issues- with Queen Sharmell. Also at WrestleMania 23 during the Money In The Bank Ladder Match King Booker did the Spinerooni-(not sure about the spelling :])

I was just wondering , or hoping , that he is maybe going to drop the "King Booker" Gimick and become Booker T again? Personally i hope he does but i doubt it will happen...

the dark knight

why not? i loooooved booker T :D . i really disliked him since he got the king shit .

thatdamgood

Reaction score
With Booker taking time off to heal injuries the Booker T gimmick could well be coming back when he returns,either way both gimmicks are good for me

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
The King Bookah gimmick is old and stale now but don't get me wrong it was great back in May when he won the King of the Ring and it became gold when he won the World Championship at The Great American Bash but after he lost the title at Survivor Series it just got boring(and there was no reason to keep it going)

So when he returns I hope he's back to being Booker T

billy beer

Reaction score
i reckon he should keep it up until the next KOTR is crowned so a feud with that winner can spark the beginning of a new 'king' on smackdown.

just thinking about it actually, wouldn't it be class to see booker entering the next KOTR out of fear someone else would join him as 'royalty'? i can just see his facial expressions on commentary now as some monster steamrolls his way past a jobber and looks set to take his title off him :D

Defiant One

Reaction score
he won it last May and if he is taking time off the next tourney would be in May which would mean hed miss it this year, so hed no longer be the King.

Markz

Reaction score
I hate King Bookaaaaaa. He can not do that English accent to save himself and his matches got worse, he couldn't say the good ol' "5 time, 5 time, 5 time wCw champion" and the sprinerooni was on hiatus. I want to see the "T" as soon as he returns.

Truth

Reaction score
Im almost certain when he comes back that gimmick will be out and he'll be a face Booker T. Reason being the king gimmick is old, and he probably wants to go out with his original gimmick (or atleast most popular) and as a face. Also when he spoke last week it was the dialect of Booker T not King.

Captive8

Reaction score
Think of this. Yes, we saw a spinnerooni, yes we saw a disagreement with Sharmell, and yes we saw a broken Booker who looked broken down. He is out until June. At the end of June Vegeance will be in Booker's hometown, Houston. I think there is a very good possiblity King Booker can be returning as Booker T and as a face in his hometown. I think this would be great and would actually make me excited for his return.

The A-man

Reaction score
King Booker......Booker T. It doesn't which gimmick he uses. I just want to see him come back.

After his time in WCW and in tag matches with his brother Stevie Ray, he's still good to watch in the ring and I enjoy seeing him come out and perform. I hope his knee makes a full recovery.

Skadoo92

Reaction score
Love to see the "T"

I would personally love to see Bookers "T" back in the wwe I also really like when he looks at his hand. lol people would probaley toon in the show a lot more and get those good ratings in.

The Ripper

Reaction score
All hail KING (no drop that) All hail Booker T on his return

Reaction score
The King Bookah gimmick was getting annoying anyway . . .so im looking forward to seeing the 6 time, 6 time , 6 TIME! World Heavyweight Champion!

phantomgerald

i felt he should keep the gimmick till the nexy KOTR and then start a feud