a apology from Reaps

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

3lions

Reaction score
Booker has done a great job in pulling off the King gimmick. He really did make the gimmick his own and took his character to the next level. Obviously, once he lost the World Title, the gimmick became real old, real fast. Now he is off TV for a while, this is the perfect excuse to re-package Booker.

xtremebadass

I hope he does, but can he still say 5 Time WCW champion, because he actually won the world title in WWE, so he might come back with a third gimmick...CMON GI BRO!

the Reaper

Reaction score
hey guys, im sure you all dont need to know why im apologising, im sure the whole fuckin forum knows what happened, but yeah i let my fuckin emotions get the best of me and went off on D just because i lost a stupid match, which was actually a pretty good match if you payed attention to it, but i got my hopes up way too much about winning that match, anyways i just want to apologise to everyone, especially D and Boondocks, and Ben too since his charecter was my opponent in that match, some of you may not forgive me, some of you may stay pissed at me for a while and i understand that, but i have decided to stay with WKF, i worked out a deal with D for a lighter schedule and me and him are kool with that, and MaNon, you were basically only going to leave because i was leaving so i dont think you owe anyone a apology bro, but anyways if we can guys, i would like to put all of this behind us, and i have only won 1 match the whole time i have been in WKF *im talking about the Reaper not Bull and Ape* but i have only been in the game for a month and i plan to make better RP's and fix that win/lose record because im not goin anywhere, once again, i apologise

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
Just keep your head up man. All your losses have been close calls. Like I told you last night the first fed I tried to start in rejected me. I got a tryout for WZCW and lost my tryout match and never made it in that fed but I let that encourage me to work harder and prove everyone why I should be somewhere.