• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

7 Year Hiatus from watching Wrestling

Hey everyone, I joined this site last night and now I'm posting my first post as I'm getting ready to go to work. A little history of my interest in pro wrestling: I started watching WCW in 1997 when I was just five years old and probably switched over to WWE sometime around 2000. I watched religiously up until 07 and then lost interested until the New Year's episode of RAW this year in 2014. I decided to turn on RAW because I had bought the WWE 2K14 video game and was wondering who the Hell all these new guys were. Fortunately, I picked a great day to start. I saw Billy Gunn, Road Dogg, Too Cool, and I can't even remember who else but it was enough to get me hooked once again. So even though I have about a seven year absence from watching, I am knowledgeable on a lot of things in the wrestling realm. I hope to learn a lot more and have some interesting discussions here. Thanks

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Sounds like me except my hiatus was more like 2002-late 2012 with a few spots here and there in between. Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy yourself here!

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
I guess you'll be happy to know that Evolution is back. Welcome.
I don't count it as Evolution until Flair returns too. Hell, I would even be ok with his daughter taking his spot. WAIT!? A diva in Evolution!? What are you thinking trip? :facepalm1:

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
I don't count it as Evolution until Flair returns too. Hell, I would even be ok with his daughter taking his spot. WAIT!? A diva in Evolution!? What are you thinking trip? :facepalm1:
I don't find Evolution without Flair a problem. Flair's getting old and senile. He's better off staying away than making a fool of himself.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Now let me tell you something, welcome to the forums, and have a good time! Ohhhh yeahhhh

Ovaldinho

My hiatus was May 2009-December 2011, much shorter than the others posted in this thread but I thought I might aswell list mine too.

Welcome to the site, hope you can connect with some of the newer wrestlers like you did when you watched before!