7 Year Hiatus from watching Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I joined this site last night and now I'm posting my first post as I'm getting ready to go to work. A little history of my interest in pro wrestling: I started watching WCW in 1997 when I was just five years old and probably switched over to WWE sometime around 2000. I watched religiously up until 07 and then lost interested until the New Year's episode of RAW this year in 2014. I decided to turn on RAW because I had bought the WWE 2K14 video game and was wondering who the Hell all these new guys were. Fortunately, I picked a great day to start. I saw Billy Gunn, Road Dogg, Too Cool, and I can't even remember who else but it was enough to get me hooked once again. So even though I have about a seven year absence from watching, I am knowledgeable on a lot of things in the wrestling realm. I hope to learn a lot more and have some interesting discussions here. Thanks

Reactions: Butters!

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Sounds like me except my hiatus was more like 2002-late 2012 with a few spots here and there in between. Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy yourself here!

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I guess you'll be happy to know that Evolution is back. Welcome.
I don't count it as Evolution until Flair returns too. Hell, I would even be ok with his daughter taking his spot. WAIT!? A diva in Evolution!? What are you thinking trip? :facepalm1:

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
I don't count it as Evolution until Flair returns too. Hell, I would even be ok with his daughter taking his spot. WAIT!? A diva in Evolution!? What are you thinking trip? :facepalm1:
I don't find Evolution without Flair a problem. Flair's getting old and senile. He's better off staying away than making a fool of himself.

Reactions: Farooq

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I don't find Evolution without Flair a problem. Flair's getting old and senile. He's better off staying away than making a fool of himself.
LOL, I wouldn't expect him to wrestle if thats what you mean.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I took a similar hiatus from around 2002-10.

welcome bro

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Now let me tell you something, welcome to the forums, and have a good time! Ohhhh yeahhhh

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
My hiatus was May 2009-December 2011, much shorter than the others posted in this thread but I thought I might aswell list mine too.

Welcome to the site, hope you can connect with some of the newer wrestlers like you did when you watched before!

Zap

Jobber
Reaction score
My haitus was 2011 to 13, yeah, I hated the breakup of Nexus that much...