50 years of WWE DVD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I think they have a pretty nice balance between family programming and a stuff for the wrestling fans. It could certainly be worse

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I think they have a pretty nice balance between family programming and a stuff for the wrestling fans. It could certainly be worse

they do little things for wrestling fans but ultimately the product is never going to be what most of us would want it to be, and it has nothing to do with pg or risky content

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
they do little things for wrestling fans but ultimately the product is never going to be what most of us would want it to be, and it has nothing to do with pg or risky content
Well just this year...
1. Bryan had a WWE Title run (major push regardless)
2. Rehired Goldust
3. The Shield push
4. Wyatt's were brought up with the same gimmick
5. DZ had a title run (regardless of what circumstances caused him to lose the push)
6. And compared to last year, there's been more hardcore matches

I think there's a little bit that can be said about that

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Well just this year...
2. Rehired Goldust
3. The Shield push
5. DZ had a title run (regardless of what circumstances caused him to lose the push)

inb4 he ignores your shit or talk's shit to ignore the face he just got worked.

Inbf4 senhor tells me he is a mod now, and i remind him no one give's a fuck before he closes the thread.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Well just this year...
2. Rehired Goldust
3. The Shield push

1.) The worst major push of recent memory. A complete botch that should be 1 million times better
2.) lol? ok.
3.) they are being pushed but they still just feel like 3 dudes on a roster who don't really stand out other than walking out through the crowd--- this is the main problem. storylines are all bland and generic sans 1 main event feud at a time
4.) And completely dropped on their head ever since their awesome debut, mainly due to the afore mentioned factors limiting the Shields awesomeness
5.) don't talk to me
6.) not my type of thing anyhow

My biggest gripes are that they would rather do a bunch of dumb random pointless shit with 95% of the tv time instead of just giving us wrestling feuds and giving us a reason to want to watch matches. instead we get random PPv matches with no meaning and it always feels the fucking same

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Am I such a shit user that people who used to be my WWEF buddies always have to second guess me and talk shit about me? I can't even post honestly without people talking shit about me lately. I know i've been a douche but I paid my dues.

You should ignore moe if you hate me now, otherwise shut the fuck up about me not being the user you prefer, because I have enough posts and enjoy the IWT, and if you don't maybe you are spending too much time being a cunt stroking your own fucking ego.. Yeah Dolph's, we used to be buddies, don't ptetend it happend, and shut the fuck up about Beavis being a shit user and my shit in the IWT. We all realize you read it , and everyone know you won't contribute, while everyone else forgerts your stupid posts about this being a reality show. I enjoy IWT, shut the fuck up about it, if you don't want to spend time there then shut the fuck up about it, your opinion is as valued as you were when you were on wrestling forum. If you all want to handle money, apparently Solidus is above being a valuable user. Xanth's fat ass made my user group great, and Xanth is 6'2 and would lagh while he bans you, so be appreciateive of what goes on here. Crayo has paid his dues, and he is spending his time on yoga mats fucking his girlfriend on a mat.

Jono runs iwt, and you don't start on top of tthe world. People spend your time while mixing reality as people who are in reality.

Reactions: THG? and Farooq

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Hardcore matches? Like wut? Lesnar vs Cena was in 12'

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Am I such a shit user that people who used to be my WWEF buddies always have to second guess me and talk shit about me? I can't even post honestly without people talking shit about me lately. I know i've been a douche but I paid my dues.

You should ignore moe if you hate me now, otherwise shut the fuck up about me not being the user you prefer, because I have enough posts and enjoy the IWT, and if you don't maybe you are spending too much time being a cunt stroking your own fucking ego.. Yeah Dolph's, we used to be buddies, don't ptetend it happend, and shut the fuck up about Beavis being a shit user and my shit in the IWT. We all realize you read it , and everyone know you won't contribute, while everyone else forgerts your stupid posts about this being a reality show. I enjoy IWT, shut the fuck up about it, if you don't want to spend time there then shut the fuck up about it, your opinion is as valued as you were when you were on wrestling forum. If you all want to handle money, apparently Solidus is above being a valuable user. Xanth's fat ass made my user group great, and Xanth is 6'2 and would lagh while he bans you, so be appreciateive of what goes on here. Crayo has paid his dues, and he is spending his time on yoga mats fucking his girlfriend on a mat.

Jono runs iwt, and you don't start on top of tthe world. People spend your time while mixing reality as people who are in reality.

Wtf is this

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
the only thing I feel the need to clarify from that rant (which was 99% inaccurate) is that I do NOT read IWT shit

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I was thinking I was ignoring somebody, but knowing that I wasn't and that Aids came out of no-where with that makes it all the more funnier.:cole: