3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I think you got this one @Bill Clinton, I've got the Bills defense vs Raiders, Manning, and J Thomas.. that's maybe 45-50 points combined.

You've got 4 players including Lynch and Manny Sanders... around 75 or so points. You'll most likely win by 10 points or less.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
I think you got this one @Bill Clinton, I've got the Bills defense vs Raiders, Manning, and J Thomas.. that's maybe 45-50 points combined.

You've got 4 players including Lynch and Manny Sanders... around 75 or so points. You'll most likely win by 10 points or less.
Wow, great production from Dwayne Allen out there! I've got this one!

Now here's to J Thomas getting all of his passes stolen by E.Sanders.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Just Kevin doesn't win games tho, he just scores points. And wins championships.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Yep, Lynch sitting out because of an upset stomach sums up this week of fantasy for me.

GG @Just Kevin

Damn... that sucks man... but it's not over yet. Julius Thomas has been shitty with the points lately.. and if Peyton evens looks remotely hurt you know Fox will pull him to rest him up for the playoffs, home field advantage be damned...

Fat lady hasn't sung yet.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Fat lady hasn't sung yet.

Does this count?

the-fat-lady-sings-o.gif