3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
If he takes after his Phins, don't worry, he'll choke away the final 2 games.

Hey the Phins will finish strong.. 2 home games and they are against the Jets and Vikings.

As far as fantasy goes I only have 1 more week before Manning sits on the bench the final week... so if I win and am on bye next week before the championship game in 2 weeks then whoever I will be playing is guaranteed a victory.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Hey the Phins will finish strong.. 2 home games and they are against the Jets and Vikings.

As far as fantasy goes I only have 1 more week before Manning sits on the bench the final week... so if I win and am on bye next week before the championship game in 2 weeks then whoever I will be playing is guaranteed a victory.

Vikings are no pushover, dude. And the Jets have a few things gohahahahahaha... sorry, I tried.

There is no Week 17, the championship is next week, and that's precisely the reason why. Call it the Peyton Manning rule.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Congrats to @DK James, @Bill Clinton, @Senhor Perfect, and @Just Kevin

Your Playoffs Week 2 winners!

The championship game is now set.. next week will see #2 seed @Bill Clinton face off against #4 seed @Just Kevin for the league championship!

Playoff scoring totals...

* signifies 2 game total - # signifies 1 game total

1. @Dolph'sZiggler (285.50*)
2. @Snowman (283.15*)
3. @Just Kevin (276.60*)
4. @pottsy946 (265.75*)
5. @Vice (152.15#)
6. @Bill Clinton (150.45#)
7. @Nero (129.70#)
8. @Senhor Perfect (124.90#)
9. @GrammarNazi82 (119.90#)
10. @Danielson (114.25#)
11. @DK James (110.45#)
12. @Sharpy Sandow (93.35#)

Last edited:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Well, on the bright side, at least I didn't lose as badly as I thought I might.

Congratulations, Kevin! Good season, and good game this week. Now go get 'em!

@GrammarNazi82, I hope you enjoyed being #1 all season... it all ends this week! Love you! lol

lol, thanks! :p Love you, too!

My whole fantasy season comes down to whether or not the New Orleans defense can hold Cutler and Forte to less than 48 points total.

Doesn't look good for me at all.

:pity1:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
How dat Jay Cutler contract treating ya guys? :heenan:

Fan-friggin-tastic. :haha: Random side note, but I still miss Urlacher. I should just start sporting my jersey every time the Bears play and see if it increases their luck any.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Wow, good game @Snowman. Generally surprised by the Saints performance tonight, somehow we are playing better on the road.

Haha, yeah man, that was fun Bill! The chicken-wire dream couldn't stay alive forever. Go take out Kevin for me, champ!

Hey, at least after the trade blew up in my face Sanders didn't kill me, so woo silver linings. :haha: