2016 NFL Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Now, if the Broncos pick up Romo and keep the defense together I'm calling it right now.. they will be the favorites next year to win it all.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Now, if the Broncos pick up Romo and keep the defense together I'm calling it right now.. they will be the favorites next year to win it all.
:haha: bro they call it TitleTown for a reason.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Rams got balls.. they're going to follow up this whacky bad season they had by hiring the 30 year old Redskins OC as their next head coach? McVay had a nice offensive mind calling the offense in Washington but stepping into LA to helm the Rams is a completely different ball game.. The team barely has an offense to work with, that'll take a year or two to get in order.. The defense is pretty solid, a few holes and depth issues but I mean Rams are going to have to have some smart drafts these upcoming two years in order to get some talented youngsters in on cheap contracts and keep their impact players already on D happy and paid. This was the most intriguing HC hiring I've seen in a long time and I'm interested to see how it pans out.

I'm all in for the Falcons right now taking the championship.. Let's go Matty Ice! Win me some Moolah $$!!!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Great, great hire in McVay. The Rams had to go out and find a HC that has had success developing a quarterback, as they have to do whatever they can to try to get SOMETHING salvagable out of Goff... Plus he already brought in WADE PHILLIPS. Awesome job Rams... If they weren't dumb enough to keep Les Snead...

Anthony Lynn just seems like "a guy" to me. Maybe his training staff hire is the most important here so they don't have 25 players on IR like McCoy did every year in SD

Vance Joseph does worry me a lot as Denver's guy. Not only did he axe Wade Phillips, but it's another situation where the main goal is to get Paxton Lynch going. One year as a coordinator is also a worry, but hey he did an incredible job with a Phins secondary that played WAY over their heads for him. Feels like a good coach shoehorned into the wrong situation

Sean McDermott to Buffalo I like a lot. Back to the 4-3 is a big win for Buffalo. The latest Panthers defenses kinda remind me of a better Bills already. And he's SO different from Rexy which... props? I hope? Shame he's in this situation though, as thanks to this whole Tyrod Taylor debacle this is too much of a Chip Kelly situation for my liking...

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
That was one hell of a game.

Gotta give credit to Dak Prescott.. as a rookie in his 1st playoff game he did not lose his composure at all, even while behind. He's going to be a great player in years to come.

Congrats to the Packers, well fought and much deserved.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
A-Rod gonna A-Rod.. Awesome game though, was very happy with the result.

My least 3 favorite teams: Cowboys, Steelers, Patriots.. now if only KC would take care of these Steelers that'd be 2 out of 3 out of the playoffs...

Tough game defensively though here in KC.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Hey @Snowman
happy_rodgers.gif

GO PACK GO

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Packers vs Falcons in the Dirty South is going to be a fine NFCCG... As for the AFCCG.. Steelers better be more offensively prepared for the Patriots and the Patriots are going to have to be a more first half dominant team because if they slack off like they did in the first half vs the Texans the Steelers could find themselves ahead early.