2016 NFL offseason thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
sorry DZ but been out drinking as thats what we do :fact:, so actually does the bidding on waivers work btw , you may have explained it but Vodka numbed it, and also btw shit yeah i am in

Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
sorry DZ but been out drinking as thats what we do :fact:, so actually does the bidding on waivers work btw , you may have explained it but Vodka numbed it, and also btw shit yeah i am in
We're not going that route, but basically you start the season with X number of 'waiver points' and bid on players each week and whoever bids the highest gets the player.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Here is the league constitution:

The D’Z Dynasty League Constitution

LMK if anyone has any issues on something I put or forgot to put

The D’Z Dynasty League Constitution

This fantasy football league is aimed to allow teams to operate and develop their rosters over multiple seasons as opposed to focusing only on a single season. While other league formats may have 100% roster turnover from season to season or offer the ability to keep a player or two, in the D’Z Dynasty League you will keep the vast majority of your roster in tact from season to season. This means the waiver wire will be thin and trades, along with the annual rookie/free agent draft, will be of paramount importance. This is your guideline to all things in the league. Note that while I am the ultimate authority I am here to run this league for the people. Any concerns you ever have the league you can feel free to approach either myself or Snowman and know that your opinion or idea will be taken into account by the Commissioner’s Office.

Commissioner: Dolph’sZiggler

Deputy Commissioner: Snowman

League Format

*There are 14 owners in the league

*The regular season schedule is a round-robin format

*The top 6 teams make the playoffs.(*note that total points scored is the tie breaker on all matters*)

*The top 2 seeds receive byes directly into the semifinal round.

*The playoffs are weeks 14-16, with the quarterfinals coming in week 14, the semifinals in week 15 and the finals in week 16.

Roster

1 Quarterback

2 Runningbacks

3 Wide Receivers

1 Tight End

1 Flex- RB/WR/TE

1 D/ST

10 Bench

--

These are the minimum requirements for each position. You MUST draft and always carry this many players at each position: QB- 2, RB- 4, WR- 5, TE- 2, D/ST- 1.

Scoring Format

25 passing yards = 1 point

300 passing yards = 1 bonus point

400 passing yards = 2 bonus points

Passing touchdown = 6 points

Passing touchdown 40+ yards = 3 bonus points

Interceptions thrown = negative 2 points

10 rushing yards = 1 point

100 rushing yards = 3 bonus points

200 rushing yards = 3 bonus points

Rushing touchdown = 6 points

Rushing touchdown 40+ yards = 3 bonus points

Fumbles Lost = negative 2 points

0.5 Points Per Reception

10 yards receiving = 1 point

100 receiving yards = 3 bonus points

200 receiving yards = 3 bonus points

Receiving touchdown = 6 points

Receiving touchdown 40+ yards = 3 bonus points

D/ST:

Sack = 1 point

Turnover = 2 point

Safety = 4 points

Touchdown = 6 points

Shutout = 10 points

Allow 1-6 points = 7 points

Allow 7-13 points = 4 points

Allow 14-20 points = 1 point

Allow 35+ points = negative 3 points

Regular season ties will be allowed. If there is a tie in the playoffs I will break it by taking the two top scoring flex-eligible players (RB/WR/TE) from each respective bench and totalling their scores.

Waivers

*The waiver order will be the inverse of the Initial Draft Order

*We are using the “move to last after claim, never reset” waiver type

*Waivers will open after the Initial Draft is complete and before the regular season begins

*Waivers will lock after the playoffs conclude until after the completion of the rookie/veteran free agent draft

*Players lock at game time

*The Commissioner’s Office reserves the right to overturn any add/drop

Trading

*Trading is always open, even when waivers are closed

*Trading is allowed during the Initial Draft

*Trading of picks from the rookie/veteran free agent draft is allowed

*All trades must be approved by the Commissioner’s Office

Dynasty/Keeper Rules

*Each team can retain up to 16 players from its roster from one season to the next

*You will have to announce your keepers by a TBD date before the rookie/veteran free agent draft

*You may keep fewer than 16 players, and you will be given additional selections in the rookie/veteran free agent draft

Rookie/Veteran Free Agent Draft

*Will be held each offseason beginning after season 1

*Draft order will be determined by season standings

*The teams with the worst records will be given the top picks (tie breaker = fewest points scored)

*Picks 9-14 will be determined by playoff exit with record as the tie breaker

*Draft will be at least 3 rounds (3 players to each team to make up for the 3 players they’ve lost to free agency)

*Additional rounds will be held for teams who have kept 15 or fewer players

*Draft order is set, not serpentine, ala the NFL draft.

*Trades are allowed during the draft, including trades involving veterans from your roster.

*You are allowed to trade your rookie/veteran free agent draft picks at any point

General Rules

*You must set your lineup every week. Failure to do so can eventually lead to a loss of draft picks.

*Tanking is strictly prohibited. If you are found to be tanking you may forfeit draft picks

*Collusion is strictly prohibited. If you are found to be colluding you may be removed from the league.

Tanking and colluding are more serious issues, but inactive owners will also be punished.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Does the league really have to be called the "D'Z Dynasty League" ?:harvey:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yep i'm still in.
CWSdN1C.gif

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Looks good to me

Gonna be in Pitt next week, hopefully I'll carve out time for the draft. Guess it depends on how shit RAW might be

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
This was thought out so well and sexy-like. Couldn't pay me to miss this
well, you could. but that's beside the point

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Who wants to link me to the sign up page.
You are signed up. Only a couple are yet to reaffirm their interest so I'll probably just go ahead and generate a draft order and make the draft thread today..

Reactions: Danielson