• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2014 NFL Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
I'm down for Clinton, Draevice and Kevin Nash.

CrayJ idk she hasn't been around much and has her career now. If she pops up and is interested we can have her, she stayed active last year

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
PM'ed @CrayJ Lee last time we talked about it. She's interested, will be fun to watch her underdog squad again.

Fuck it, I'm just gonna sig the participants.

Danielson

Champion
I think we had 1 major pussy ( @Shadow ) who quit hella early like a bitch. Then we had a couple who were in and out. As far as free leagues go, it was really active. Only my money leagues were more active.

We've listed players a bunch of times, but I guess once more won't hurt.

1 Me
2 @Snowman
3 @Danielson
4 @Senhor Perfect
5 @Sharpy Sandow
6 @pottsy946
7 @DK James

I forget after that lol
geek goddess was hella active. btw when listing the order put me second because i destroyed snow dude in playoffs

Snowman1

Best line in the league
top 5 in ppg and ypg
fastest pace
second year in same system
subpar defense

Foles was the #2 QB on average behind only Peyton

It was a little odd seeing Philly so high on your rankings, but Green Bay (with Rodgers) and Denver are the only 2 teams where you want to RUSH to pick up any random dude who starts at WR. Outside of those two... Philly is really the closest one. If Maclin/Cooper/Matthews start, Maclin gets hurt, and Josh Huff starts, very few players will have the kind of sleeper appeal Huff has.

Besides, NE and NO are right behind them. Powerful offenses for sure, but very few really good fantasy players. Maybe an RB will step up in the Sproles role in NO (Travarris Cadet?) to go with Brees and the 2 people he targets constantly. With New England the only players Brady constantly targets are Edelman and Vereen (in this example Gronk got hurt again).

No ranking can be cut and dried, of course, but I can't help but look at Tennessee and just see a powder keg waiting to explode. Would say you have them too low but they can just as easily explode right in your face. You seem a little low on Indianapolis, too.

WELL WE BETTER NOT HAVE ANY KICKERS THIS YEAR, DANNY! FUCK YOU AND FUCK DAN BAILEY TOO!

Actually had a dream about playing you in fantasy the other night. :lol1: Even in my dreams that loss still haunts me, lol.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Indy slid in my rankings because of their line and lack of run game

love the TEs and WRs and Pep Hamilton is going to HAVE to open it up more compared to last years conservative ass approach

Snowman1

Since the fantasy football gods clearly decide everything by watching our league, Trent Richardson is bound for a bounce-back season just to piss off DK James.

Status
Not open for further replies.