2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Superstar Jimmy Graham tweeted that his extension is official.

I will never understand why the moronic Saints made him jump through so many pointless hoops for the tag just to turn around and extend him. Fucking assholes.
2 yr 20 mil with 1.5 million in incentives is what they're saying on the radio but I don't think the actual details have been released yet.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
2 yr 20 mil with 1.5 million in incentives is what they're saying on the radio but I don't think the actual details have been released yet.
kobeconfused.gif

2 years? wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
As you say, don't know the specifics of the deal, but 10 mil a year would = tied for the 7th highest paid WR

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
As you say, don't know the specifics of the deal, but 10 mil a year would = tied for the 7th highest paid WR
Sounds about right. 4 years 41 mill would work for me. I really just dislike the Saints coming out of all of this. I'm officially rooting for CAROLINA or TAMPA to win the South. Neither seems likely.

Snowman1

Reaction score
You're right, the Saints are too loaded this year, but Tampa winning does seem reasonable. Good luck to 'em and your boy Tedford.

Higher on the list is Megatron, Fitzgerald, Harvin, Wallace, Bowe, and V-Jax. (He's tied with Marshall) Imo, only Megatron deserves more money than Graham, but this is far from a crime.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You're right, the Saints are too loaded this year, but Tampa winning does seem reasonable. Good luck to 'em and your boy Tedford.

Higher on the list is Megatron, Fitzgerald, Harvin, Wallace, Bowe, and V-Jax. (He's tied with Marshall) Imo, only Megatron deserves more money than Graham, but this is far from a crime.
Bowe and Wallace lol. LOL. lol.

This next crop of young WRs is going to up the ante for WR pay.. Dez, Julio, AJ, DeMaryious..

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
wow in one of my dumb ass fantasy leagues somebody just waived vjax for doug baldwin, just gotta work our which wideout to drop for him myself now

I have the choice of Julio Jones, Patterson, Maclin or Sanders, or possibly fropping Fred jackosn or MJD instead

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score

Tedford? As in Strawberry Valley Tedford? Did he finally leave Cal? Dude found Aaron Rodgers, Marshawn Lynch, DeSean Jackson and a litany of parole violators. Too bad he ran into the buzzsaw known as Pete Carroll.

The Raiders won't be any better than 8-8 this year, by the way. Until they get beastly in the trenches, I wouldn't care if we had Belichick and Brady anchoring the franchise. Then again, Belichick actually knows when a cat is done. If Jim Otto's left knee wasn't a bag of M&M's the Raiders would probably roll his a** on out to take snaps.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
hahahhaah "double zero" was one of my Dad's all time favorites. met him a handful of times

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Otto/Upshaw/Shell now >>> Every Raider other OL combined outside Wisniewski and Kennedy

Snowman1

Reaction score
wow in one of my dumb ass fantasy leagues somebody just waived vjax for doug baldwin, just gotta work our which wideout to drop for him myself now

I have the choice of Julio Jones, Patterson, Maclin or Sanders, or possibly fropping Fred jackosn or MJD instead

WHAT

How does this happen

SHOW ME THIS LEAGUE

yeah I'd say cut F-Jax in a heartbeat of those. He has such limited upside unless he vultures a shitton of TD's, and i don't want to count on that. Maybe you can trade someone 2 WR's for an RB, but you don't want to wait.

But Julio/Jackson/Patterson/Maclin/Sanders, how on earth can you pick who to start?

I remember Tedford's Cal days as him being fantastic at coaching up shitty QB's. Yes, that Tedford. The one who made Kyle Boller a first round pick. Fuck that guy, most underrated draft bust ever.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
There are leagues that have drafted already????

Yikes

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yo D'Z, your old pal Rodger Goodell brought up the possibility of the Raiders playing at the 49ers' new stadium if Oakland's lease on their current stadium cannot be extended. Seeing as how there is only one year left on said lease, and the scheduling headache that comes with playing in the same stadium as the A's, this seems like a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.