2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Really sad news for the Dolphins. So next year without drug enhanced-performance he may only get 1 sack. :okay:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I wanna see the new Eagle receiver, I know that much. Forgot his name, but remember seeing him somewhere, looked promising.
Which one? both Jordan Matthews and Josh Huff have looked impressive so far. Also Momah has looked pretty solid in OTAs and mini camp workouts but they wanna see more from him in preseason otherwise he might be a final cut again.

Even without Jackson we have plenty of weapons. Sproles and Shady can both catch, we have Maclin, Cooper, Matthews, Huff, Benn, BJ Cunningham who has had some good looks early on so far, Maehl, tall ass Momah.

Last edited:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

Snowman1

Reaction score
Still wonder why that Brandon Graham for Dion Jordan trade fell through. That trade was perfect for both sides.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Still wonder why that Brandon Graham for Dion Jordan trade fell through. That trade was perfect for both sides.
Dolphins wanted a 1st in addition to Graham but we were definitely not trying to do that we wanted to do a 2nd (although IMO Graham and a 4th or two 5ths would've been plenty)

Snowman1

Reaction score
Dolphins wanted a 1st in addition to Graham but we were definitely not trying to do that we wanted to do a 2nd (although IMO Graham and a 4th or two 5ths would've been plenty)

IMO just doing Graham for Jordan was a fair deal, it's trading 2 players who fit better in the other team's scheme. Both sides win. If anyone should include a pick it's Miami since iirc Graham was pretty solid back when the Eagles ran a 4-3 scheme.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
IMO just doing Graham for Jordan was a fair deal, it's trading 2 players who fit better in the other team's scheme. Both sides win. If anyone should include a pick it's Miami since iirc Graham was pretty solid back when the Eagles ran a 4-3 scheme.
2012 he was okay, 38 tackles & 5.5 sacks but really he only has 74 tackles and 11.5 sacks total in his career and that's over 4 years that's really no bueno.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
You know this is the slow time of the football year when Aaron Rodgers' "Top 100" spot is front page news on NFL.com

Personally, I'd rather hear about which hemorrhoid cream Jerry Jones buys.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Jimmy Graham officially ruled as a TE yesterday, I wonder how this is going to go down.. They have til July 15 to work out a deal with franchised players, he's set to make 15-16 mil over the next two seasons.. I still say pay him $20 mil for both years and he'll play for ya..

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Fuck Donte Whitner. Fuck him.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Jimmy Graham officially ruled as a TE yesterday, I wonder how this is going to go down.. They have til July 15 to work out a deal with franchised players, he's set to make 15-16 mil over the next two seasons.. I still say pay him $20 mil for both years and he'll play for ya..
my thoughts go:

1 I hate the franhise tag
2 as I've said before fuck the saints for this whole scenario
3 if you play 70% of the time as a WR you should be tagged as a WR

Snowman1

Reaction score
Lol, who's making this Top 100 list, the WWE Network?

As for the Graham deal my thoughts are that they're gonna appeal, which is gonna lead to nothing as it always does, and Graham is gonna be even more pissed in contract talks... Just resign him you stupid fucks!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Lol, who's making this Top 100 list, the WWE Network?

As for the Graham deal my thoughts are that they're gonna appeal, which is gonna lead to nothing as it always does, and Graham is gonna be even more pissed in contract talks... Just resign him you stupid fucks!
Oh he's definitely going to appeal which should lead upto just DAYS before franchised players must be signed by (July 15th I believe).
I feel if they offered him a guarenteed $20 mil for the next two years he'd play a happy man but at this point there has to be no love coming from Graham towards the Saints management.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Jaguars planning on only giving Toby Gerhart 12-15 carries per game. -Florida Times-Union

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
If I'm Graham I sit out until week 10. Fuck the Saints. Force a move out, don't step on the field until you have long term security.

Status
Not open for further replies.