2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Nah, I just have times where I feel like being serious. And other times where I can be bored and do fuck all. It's like you and Aids brother.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Lets see here...

Write in pen:
D'Z, Snow, Danny, Pottsy, Sharpy, Kevin, Dravice

Very close:
Varus, DK James

People from last year who we'd love to have back:
CrayJ, Irwin R. Schyster, Senhor

Possibilities:
Bill Clinton, Gohan

Am I forgetting anyone? That's 14, and I assume Gohan isn't coming back. What a shame, the league won't be the same without his lucky ass

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
In other news someone catch me up on recent news, I haven't been keeping up lately.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Kiko Alonso tore his ACL

nothing much is happening. training camps open soon
I wanna see the new Eagle receiver, I know that much. Forgot his name, but remember seeing him somewhere, looked promising. Also ouch to Alonso.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'll get Gohan. I'll go to the papers if I have to.

:yay:

Thank you, thank you! I'll try to assist.

Man the memories of last year will never goes away. That league was Russo-booked, everyone had their own story...

Anyway, Giants see Rashad Jennings as a "workhorse" RB and plan to use him as such. Meanwhile Donks thinking of better ways to use Julius Thomas. Aldon Smith's Blue ass will avoid charges from the bomb threat. Kevin Kolb arrested for BUI.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Man the Bills just about locked themselves into last place in the division with this.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I'd join in on the fantasy stuff, but I really don't eve understand how it works tbh lol. :okay:

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'd join in on the fantasy stuff, but I really don't eve understand how it works tbh lol. :okay:
Perfect, you can be the punching bag of the league. Here's a pro-tip, always pick kickers with your first 4 draft picks, then make sure you use your next 2 picks on Defense. Defense wins games bruh. :sandow:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Perfect, you can be the punching bag of the league. Here's a pro-tip, always pick kickers with your first 4 draft picks, then make sure you use your next 2 picks on Defense. Defense wins games bruh. :sandow:

:harvey: :finger:

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.