2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Kaepernick isn't even that good from what I've seen, lol. That is so much ca$h, good for him I guess.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
So is this the largest contract to a QB after a non Super Bowl winning year? I know Flacco has a pretty big contract not long ago but I believe that was after the Ravens won the SB. Doesn't seem like Kaepernick is worth that much at all.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
So is this the largest contract to a QB after a non Super Bowl winning year? I know Flacco has a pretty big contract not long ago but I believe that was after the Ravens won the SB. Doesn't seem like Kaepernick is worth that much at all.
Yeah, Flacco got his overpriced contract after the Raven's won the bowl. Which leads me to say this, Joe Flacco is overrated, he isn't even a top 10 QB, yet he is paid like it. Man, what a great defense can do for you.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Contract talks w/ John Harbaugh have been stalled.
Kaepernick is dual threat which is nice, he's decently accurate and has some more than okay power, he's made the playoffs two years in a row and has actually won games there hmm. He started all 16 games last season which is nice for a dual threat, I see why they wanted him but still I just dont understand the pricing.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I thought he was like...3-5 haha.

Hahaha can't blame you bud. The way the contract looks is asinine (120 mil to Flacco? GTFO) but like 85 mil of it is in the last 3 years. I almost guarantee it'll be restructured. Have no idea what the similar contracts are like.

Yeeeesh Carr vs Schaub? Bleh.

Reactions: TheTNHMaster

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Carr would be better sitting behind Schaub this season IMO, Schaub used to be the bench QB behind Michael Vick and benefited HEAVILY off of it, not saying Schaub is a Michael Vick but I'm saying Schaub knows the bench game and he can help Carr develop, so long as he doesn't teach him the ol "pick 6" move he was famous for last season haha.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Since no one else has said it, I guess I'll be the one...
626d92805efb83579bfba0ca6da9a32d.png

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So did a couple of moch fantasy drafts and decided it was a waste of time as when i normally do them in the UK they are mostly AI picks, so the draft sucks ass big time. with the ai drafts they are picking pretty much the top ranked player regardless and kickers and def really early, kinda picked up Russel Wilson the round after they picked kickers, that's how shitty they are, so gave up

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So did a couple of moch fantasy drafts and decided it was a waste of time as when i normally do them in the UK they are mostly AI picks, so the draft sucks ass big time. with the ai drafts they are picking pretty much the top ranked player regardless and kickers and def really early, kinda picked up Russel Wilson the round after they picked kickers, that's how shitty they are, so gave up
I'm going to assume that it's damn near torture to be an NFL fan in any country other than America.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm going to assume that it's damn near torture to be an NFL fan in any country other than America.

Well gotta admit i have some very late nights/early mornings during the football season, iirc on average Monday night football kicks off at about 1am (ish) UK time, so yeah sleepy eyes at work the next day for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.