2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
TE Jermichael Finley was cleared for action I believe yesterday and was slated to meet with a team that his agent declined to ID today.
Speculation seems to be it was either the Seahawks, Patriots or Packers even.. I think if he went to the Patriots that would be badass, he would be mucho beneficial hiding behind Gronkowski being the more likely to be targeted person. Although the team I had him penned going to was the Seahawks so I suppose we'll see here shortly seeing as the meeting happened today.

Cards LB Daryl Washington will be banned 1 year for pot, seems more than likely now that Josh Gordon will ultimately suffer the same fate seeing as he has violated the policy more frequently even though a few of them were in the NCAA.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Fa sho..

DeSean Jackson had to sit out the rest of practice today after sustaining a hamstring injury on an overthrown ball by RG3 during offseason practice.. When talking about it later in the day he mentioned it was just tight and felt not too bad, not a big problem.
Imagine how hard it is to over throw Desean Jackson. You sure Josh Freeman wasn't throwing him the rock?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Josh Gordon was pulled over last weekend for speeding, in the midst of his current facing suspension. The passenger he was with, cited for Marijuana, this will not bode well for Gordon's appeal. I'm going to say J.G. was like yo dawg take the rap for this weed I'll toss you like $500.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Gordon is an idiot, but fuck the NFL. I'll be glad when the NFL wakes the fuck up and "Decriminalizes" weed.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Gordon is an idiot, but fuck the NFL. I'll be glad when the NFL wakes the fuck up and "Decriminalizes" weed.
Yeah I mean them already talking about medical marijuana and the benefits it has as far as concussion recovery goes should've pretty much ignited the fire under their ass to get that going.. but they just like sit idle and let all these studly players who sell tickets get banned for the same amount of time if someone was to fail for like codeine.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Seahawks pass on TE Jermichael Finley after visiting with them Friday.
A representative from the Steelers have said Blount is expected to see 6-8 carries per game.
At 35 Ed Reed is looking for a future deal to continue playing rather than retiring.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Steelers run game may finally get back on point. Bell and Blount are solid.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
We have so many injured players right now

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
10300797_785751451469624_393332172121859130_n.jpg

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Kaepernick has been extended 6 years, a little over $120 million with $61 of it guarenteed, holy dear god.. this has to mean huge paydays for Luck/Griffin/Dalton/Cam Newton and such..

:robbie: Goodness gracious! Somewhere Romo, Flacco, and Cutler are laughing and saying "Holy shit they overpaid that guy!"

Then again, it's kind of good strategy for them to inflate the QB market so Seattle feels obligated to pay Russell Wilson a bunch of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.