2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
My team was either bustin or injured, it wasn't cool either way haha. Then when I finally traded to get some RB help in Doug Martin (whom I traded Jordy Nelson and Lawfirm for) he goes and tears his ACL the week of. It was just terrible luck :(
Pretty sure he had a busted shoulder labrum, not an ACL

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Right right, the point being he was out the rest of the season the week I got him.
Yea, I drafted him 4th overall in my main money league. And Randall Cobb. And Julio Jones. And Vick. And Vereen. And Andre Brown.

my team was the All IR team

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yea, I drafted him 4th overall in my main money league. And Randall Cobb. And Julio Jones. And Vick. And Vereen. And Andre Brown.

my team was the All IR team

Randall Cobb & Julio went down like the same week I believe or within just one or two away from eachother, that would've sucked. My main issue was consistency. Stacy, JG and D-Jax are the only reasons I stayed relevant last year.. Tom Brady, Dalton and Matt Ryan would all have like terrible weeks and then whoever was on the bench would have a decent week. But that is Fantasy football for you, I haven't experience personally though anything as bad as when I took Brady 2nd overall and he tore his fucking ACL like the first week.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I pulled a bunch of shit out of my ass and still made the playoffs... but then I got Denise Pitta'd

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I pulled a bunch of shit out of my ass and still made the playoffs... but then I got Denise Pitta'd
I'm usually a stud when it comes to playing the waiver wire but last year was an exception I kept pulling trash out.. Stacy, Danny Woodhead and Tavon Austin (the week he had all those points) were my only 3 free agent pick ups that did anything for me at some point during the season.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I am a waiver wire maestro. At one point I busted out Kirk Cousins in a must win regular season game... the # of points he outscored Andy Luck (my QB most of the season without Vick) by was the difference in my match up :boss:

martyjannetty39

The Artiste
Reaction score
The Patriots may make a move to pick up Texans Andre Johnson. You always here rumors like this, but this would out the Pats over the top if they made a trade for Johnson.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
punters can be beasts too

Marquette King for example

10658aedf24984365e5430877abc1e28.jpg

http://www.kohlsnews.com/news/nfl-young-guns-marquette-king-story

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'll try out a mock with Peyton in round 1 if I can.

Also, does anyone else wonder what happened to Monte Kiffin? The defense regressed a lot at Tennessee, and it was horrific at USC and now in Dallas. Guess having a bunch of Hall of Famers help. :idk:

Oh, has this "Manziel partying in Vegas" story really been taking over ESPN? I hear about the stuff on local radio and immediately turn it off every time. Someone let me know how happy I should be for cancelling my cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.