2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Alright we can leave Brita out, we'll find 1 other smuck who can job to me. :smug:

Oh, right, BatistaBomber can be #12! :yay:

You could be right. Ball didn't start last year because he struggled in pass protection and Peyton couldn't trust him on 3rd downs. I doubt him because of this, but things had to have changed for them to not address the RB position at all.

Still wouldn't touch him in the 1st, however.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I wouldn't take him in the first but the 2nd is a possibility, though at this point I have the 2nd round reserved as my WR1 or Jimmy Graham round.

Snowman1

Reaction score
A Calvin Johnson/Montee Ball duo in the first 2 rounds could be downright dominant.

GN82 had to remind me that hockey was a thing, and I just realized last night that so is the NBA, and the World Cup is coming up so I can enjoy soccer for 5 minutes before getting bored of it, and the French Open is also going on. Damn you fantasy analysis for being so intriguing that I'm ignoring all these other sports! :cry:

No way Jimmy Graham lasts into the 2nd unless IRS takes over all our teams and drafts us all backup QB's in round 1. She's the David Caldwell of fantasy.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
lol Romo 2nd overall was bad but she actually did some decent stuff. She was the only person on Earth outside of myself that I know had Keenan Allen on her fantasy radar way before most. She hovered around .500 for most of the year, and honestly only a few people abandoned the league completely.

1 D'Z
2 Rain
3 Danny
4 Gohan
5 DK
6 Pottsy
7 CrayJ
8 Senhor
9 Arabhammer
10 AIds
11 Sharpy
12 Kevin

rough draft of our league as it stands for next year

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Hue Jackson is going to make Andy Dalton a LOT of money this year. Expect AJ Green to be more productive than ever and Gio Bernard may wind up a low end RB1 in value. Can't wait to see what he does with that offense.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'm pumped for this.. I pray I get 12 & 13 or 11 & 14 if this is a 12 man league if it goes to 14 fuck that shit I'm hoping like mid round picks all day :p

Snowman1

Reaction score
Hue Jackson is going to make Andy Dalton a LOT of money this year. Expect AJ Green to be more productive than ever and Gio Bernard may wind up a low end RB1 in value. Can't wait to see what he does with that offense.

Man I'm curious about the Hue Jackson/Jason Campbell combo being there with so much other talent.

I'm a little interested in the Kansas City QB situation. After they drafted Aaron Murray someone's probably going to be canned over there. Hope for their sake it's Chase Daniel, and... Hey D'Z, just for fun, after ragging on the 2012 Vols allow me to list the starting offense in here. Tell me how many names you know.

QB: Tyler Bray
RB: Raijon Neal, Marlin Lane, Ben Bartholomew (FB)
WR: Cordarelle Patterson, Justin Hunter, Zach Rogers
TE: Mychal Rivera
OL: Antonio Richardson, Dallas Thomas, James Stone, Zach Fulton, Ja'Wuan James

Hey Aids! I didn't ask, Dolph's did. :eek:tunga:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
fuck you both. d'z is gonna set this shit up in june this year? Trumping the july shit last year and then some.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Oh for fuck's sake. Ravens 4th round RB Lorenzo Taliaferro arrested for breaking a window of a taxi. :facepalm1:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
jessie-spano-so-excited-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.