2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Hmm not sure why Daryl was the oddman out instead of Isaiah but with the recent drafting of Tre Mason the Rams had a pretty crowded backfield filled with some young potential stars.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7691/daryl-richardson

Glad to hear he found a job being claimed off waivers by the Jets almost immediately after being waived.

I figure Zac Stacy & Tre Mason are going to be the 1-2 punch in the longrun anyway.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
oh and no matter how inactive I get around here I'll still make sure to defend my back to back fantasy championships in our league

Like hell you are. :tough: That trophy is mine this time! MIIIIIINE!!!!!

yeah welcome back stick around plz this place has sucked a massive cock without you

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Hmm not sure why Daryl was the oddman out instead of Isaiah but with the recent drafting of Tre Mason the Rams had a pretty crowded backfield filled with some young potential stars.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7691/daryl-richardson

Glad to hear he found a job being claimed off waivers by the Jets almost immediately after being waived.

I figure Zac Stacy & Tre Mason are going to be the 1-2 punch in the longrun anyway.
Zac Stacy should get 80% of the workload for that team. He is too good and that team is too mediocre to not squeeze every ounce of production out of him that they can.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Zac Stacy should get 80% of the workload for that team. He is too good and that team is too mediocre to not squeeze every ounce of production out of him that they can.
For sure; no questioning that from my end.

He was a workhorse in the SEC though which will take some toll on him faster than some of the other Workhorses IMO.
But I still think they can squeeze two or three solid seasons out of him; Fisher LOVES his workhorse RBs and has said Stacy could definitely be a 70% toucher and I think that was only after a few games last season.

Snowman1

Reaction score
"They were fertility drugs".. interesting if this turns out to be the true case but more than likely it won't be hahaha.

Yes I suppose if you look at it in that light then yes no one would want to face the Jets :p

I always love that excuse. "But... but... it was fertility drugs!" And why the heck were you taking fertility drugs? "Ummm... Ummm... I..."

:facepalm1:

Enjoy your 4 game suspension and be lucky that it wasn't more you jackhole.

Yeah D'Z I can't say I wasn't happy to see you not here for the draft, it was the perfect time for you to shove it in my face, lord knows it's been a long time coming for you Raiders fans lol

Snowman1

Reaction score
4 years, 18.6 mil for Khalil Mack. Thank goodness for new CBAs

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Are you finally ready to admit Clowney will go #1 overall?? lol

You were right about Teddy though. stupid, stupid NFL.

Snowman1

Reaction score
You know the shit that always happens though! Assumed just like with Cam in 2011 the Texans would find a QB they just fall in love with... but as the process went on and you went away, it seemed more and more likely that they were falling out of love with all of them. Yeah Clowney will go #1 overall, just as he should. There, ya happy? :upset:

Congrats to the Vikings for making the 2015 NFL Playoffs.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I thought the Vikings first pick sucked. mini-reach for Barr who I've never been impressed iwth.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Gotta agree, that was the first bad pick of the draft (outside of maybe Bortles)

Someone brought up the idea of "sit at 3, take Watkins, then trade up with Kansas City to snag Bortles at 25." That was probably the better course of action for the Jaguras

Status
Not open for further replies.