2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Ravens. Steelers. Week 2. Thursday night. Possibly national TV I don't know yet. The war is on. Lets do this. :tough:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Holy hell.

Cincy. Pittsburgh. @ Cleveland. Carolina. @ Indy, @ Tampa (bet all the money you can on Tampa in that game if they have a bad record) @ Atlanta, @ Cincinnati, @ Pittsburgh

Pretty brutal first 9 weeks to the season, bunch of playoff teams or playoff caliber teams, then again Carolina is going to fall apart like trying to drag race with a car out of the junkyard. Thank you Cleveland for consistently being garbage! :yay:

Then the possibly surprisingly good Titans who'll probably be doomed by Clipboard Jesus, then at the Superdome, the no longer cursed Chargers, at the Dolphins, finally a creampuff in the Jaguras, at Houston as they break in their rookie QB, then Cleveland again. Gets easy towards the end, but with the way Baltimore plays down to its competition at least that won't be a problem this year! Woo! :win:

Last edited:

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
The Saints away schedule is pretty dank, only 2 or 3 out door cold game it looks like. Which are against the Browns,Steelers, and Bears...yip yip-hooray!

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
This is going to be a tough season for the Dolphins... I'm calling 10-6 with this tough schedule.
Capture3-3.png

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
@Dolph'sZiggler -- Sucks for the Raiders

Statistically, the Raiders have the toughest schedule in the NFL this year, based on 2013 records. Again, that’s what happens when your non-conference partner switches from the NFC East to the NFC West.
The combined 2013 winning percentage of the Raiders’ opponents this season is .578. That’s not nice for a team that finished last season on a six-game losing streak.

The Raiders are the only team in football that has to play every divisional game against a 2013 playoff team. Then add on those games against the 49ers, Seahawks, Cardinals and Rams. Oh, and here’s a road game at New England as a bonus.

How's this for a brutal stretch, starting on Nov. 2: at Seattle, vs. Denver, at San Diego, vs. Kansas City, at St. Louis, vs. San Francisco, at Kansas City. That's six 2013 playoff teams in seven weeks, and the one game against a non-playoff team is a trip to St. Louis.

The Raiders added a lot of mid-level free agents this offseason and should be better. They need to be better, because the schedule is much, much tougher than it was a year ago.

Source: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...easiest-road-to-the-postseason-224150869.html

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
preseason SOS doesn't mean dick. it's based on last seasons win % and with so much in the NFL changing from year to year I don't put any stock in this

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
OH SHIT! First monday night game of the year 45 mins north of me... And the giants are playing???? SHiIIIIIIITTT

NFL knows what's up.

Status
Not open for further replies.