2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
not like it's a secret. If D'Z called TP being traded after week 8 of last season you can imagine NFL GMs had the same idea.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
not like it's a secret. If D'Z called TP being traded after week 8 of last season you can imagine NFL GMs had the same idea.

Where do you think his best fit would be?

I've always been a fan of backing up a running QB with a running QB so you don't have to change offenses, so him being in the mix with the Jets could work, but by that philosophy him moving across the bay to SF seems to be the best way to go. Maybe he can go back to Ohio to reunite with Hue or to enter his name in the Cleveland carousel? Nashville could be interested since he'd be a better starter in Week 5 than Clipboard Jesus... well, we'll see what happens.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Where do you think his best fit would be?

I've always been a fan of backing up a running QB with a running QB so you don't have to change offenses, so him being in the mix with the Jets could work, but by that philosophy him moving across the bay to SF seems to be the best way to go. Maybe he can go back to Ohio to reunite with Hue or to enter his name in the Cleveland carousel? Nashville could be interested since he'd be a better starter in Week 5 than Clipboard Jesus... well, we'll see what happens.
I'd like to see SEA give him a try. T. Jackson doesn't have that many seasons left, keep Pryor as the 3rd QB and groom him to be Wilson's backup. No team is going to give him a realistic chance at starting.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Didn't realize T-Jax was that old... *looks it up* He's just 30. Guess for a run-first QB that means his days are numbered. That would be a great fit... but would GM's really be that low on him? I'm sure he'd be an upgrade over many backups (again, SF comes to mind)

Then again it's what I heard around here when KC picked up Bray. You want your franchise QB to be the starter, a smart player without the talent to be a starter to be the #2, and a developmental prospect you hope can become something someday as the #3. Guess TP is in the #3 category now.

Jamison Hensley: 45% chance the Ravens take a RT early in the draft. Here's to hoping it's not in the 1st round.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Eagles possibly prepping to add Kelvin Benjamin through the draft; they compare him to ex-Eagles 6'8 receiver Harold Carmichael and strongly think he could potentially produce the same result the Eagles' had with Carmichael.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
353d2b18fdcea810adf3c3b7c64469b1.jpg

Tis what Aaron Hernandez Madden 25 cover would've looked like :) (notice the bottom right corner haha :p)

Snowman1

Reaction score
Cleveland Plain Dealer: "Browns deciding between Khalil Mack and Greg Robinson at #4 overall. They're also considering a draft-day trade for Kirk Cousins"

I'm not sure if it's this report that smells like bullshit or just the entire city of Cleveland. :pipebomb:

You two can go back to being funny now. :haha:

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Browns thinking about taking a RT at 4. never change

Snowman1

Reaction score
Browns thinking about taking a RT at 4. never change

Either one of these is mind-numbingly hilarious stupid, I'd love it as a rival team. With Mack, they just used a top-6 on Mingo to pair with all the money they stupidly threw at Kruger and the pretty good Jabaal Sheard + some pretty good interior pass rushers like your boy Desmond Bryant. The pass rush isn't a problem in Cleveland at all so why fix it?

RT at 4? LOL

I really really hope this report is true and they wind up with Kirk Cousins as Teddy Bridgewater falls into Oakland's lap. Browns are comedy gold.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Is someone gonna stick this? Goddamn...

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Kirk Cousins or Brian Hoyer.. I see similar results with both simply ordinary QBs.
The Browns have to be receiving a kickback from a lot of other teams to look like the clowns they do.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Kirk Cousins or Brian Hoyer.. I see similar results with both simply ordinary QBs.
The Browns have to be receiving a kickback from a lot of other teams to look like the clowns they do.
I think Cousins is above average. It isn't a terrible idea to bring him in depending on what you give u.

KirkCousinsHumpingCelebration.gif

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I think Cousins is above average. It isn't a terrible idea to bring him in depending on what you give u.

KirkCousinsHumpingCelebration.gif
Yeah I mean he hasn't been given too many NFL opportunities so that could very well be true; I wouldn't have minded if we made a trade for him instead of signing Sanchez.

I can't even look at these mock drafts anymore; way too much of a tease at the moment!! what do we got like 2 more weeks until the NFL draft?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Too fucking long. Draft should be this weekend. Thanks Goodell you fucking smurf

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I love watching NFL Celebrity BBall games. McCown ballin!

I went to one when I was a kid that had Moss & TO playing amonst some others. Those two can flat out BALL, especially TO

Status
Not open for further replies.