2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
You think the Chargers offense has been hyped up over the past couple years lol? more like their defense if anything.. And the Broncos have actually been the most frequently hyped team in their division since Rivers/Manning's arrivals in the league.

Antonio Gates was aging when Rivers came in he made use of guys no where near the expected talent of Hakeem Nicks and Victor Cruz. This is a guy who made receivers like Eddie Royal look good and having to use Danny Woodhead as a primary receiver while Danario was out with ACL problems.

The Offensive Lines were in favor of Eli for awhile there and more recently have been in favor of Rivers.
Past couple... No but for a better part of 7 years they were hyped up like they were superbowl contenders. Manning joined two years ago in that division but before that it was all about the chargers never living up to the hype lol. Cmon now, let's call a spade a spade. Rivers hasnt gotten the job done. You realize rivers and gates came in the same time, right? Gates in 03 and rivers in 04 so i dont understand what gates tailing off has to do with it

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
dog shit > horse shit
I'm partial to horse shit myself.

Anyhow, CJ will have a mini-bounce back year this season, watch and see. Part of his issue was Tennessee running him into the ground. Lighten his load up and I'll bet you anything his YPC is back up closer to 5 rather than 4

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Also, no way he has a revival with the freakin jets. The big problem with CJ in Tenn was that they have no QB play and they stack the box against him. What makes anyone think that they will play Geno any differently? Unless you're expecting Geno to make some significant progress in his second season, it will be more of the same for CJ 2k.

EDIT: Start Vick or Garrard (decent qb back in the day with jax)and we can talk.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
the total is set at 4.5 giants for you, so 3 would be a letdown in my book

Reactions: Danielson

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I can only win free leagues. Once money is involved I find new and exciting ways to fall on my face come playoff time.

Reactions: Danielson
Status
Not open for further replies.