2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It's a lot like the earlier predictions of Marquise Lee and Teddy Bridgewater falling in the draft. They're not knocks on them or praise for Manziel as much as expecting dumb teams to do dumb shit. Legit believe Marquise Lee could fall to Philly.

Manziel to Jacksonville makes a lot of sense due to the Jacksonville ticket sales thing, but it's far from a done deal.
Lee is no Jackson but I would potentially swell up in the groin region if he dropped to us.

http://instagram.com/p/mYWOmLSJzV/

Thought that was cool. A dude on a Raiders forum ran into DMC at an airport and took that. DMC is a chill ass dude, I really hope he can stay healthy this year.
I've heard mutters about him having a cool personality, that's pretty slick.. him staying healthy though would be a godsend to him.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I hope he can. He is hardworking and humble, he deserves a chance to shine again like in 10/11

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
If for some reason anyone ever finds themselves in an armpit of the United States named Cleveland be on the lookout for this beast;
BVQcTVkIIAAteof.jpg:large

Dude posted on Twitter that he saw this whip in Cleveland parked outside at a restaurant.. he had no idea who drove it :)
Wish I had been as lucky as himmmm would've immediately tried to sniff out where Josh Gordon was.. oh and yeah that's who's car it is lol forgot to mention that.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Ohio State RB Carlos Hyde worked out privately for "several NFL teams" last week, and says he ran a forty time in the "mid 4.5s."
Hmm, I'm a big Carlos Hyde guy I wonder where he's going to go; he has been workhorsed to an extent the past few years but not nearly as much as some other RBs.
I REALLY think he has potential to be an every down back for whomever drafts him but at the least DEFINITELY is capable of handling back-up duties like a champ his rookie year.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
>Go to Rotoworld
>Click NFL news
>2 of the top stories are still John Fox being extended and CHamp Bailey signing
>Hurry up NFL draft

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Andre Brown visiting the Texans.

This thread is going to miss Sharpy quite a bit.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
if he bails on us because of Dick Butt, just one more reason to hate the little fuck.

He better at least come to the forum for this thread @SharpyOnHiatus you fuck head

Snowman1

Reaction score
I don't know... Benjamin? + Cotch + Avant can't be that much worse than Smith + LaFell + Ginn

Yay, you're still around!

Reaction score
I'll come back on the other name eventually, it's just like for being a 30th anniversary that was rather...shameful??... I cant even think of a word I'm still so frustrated with it lolol and not even just the DB thing.
Nevertheless Football is my first passion and I cannot stop discussing it and this place is one of the better current sites I've used to discuss it.

Reaction score
I don't know... Benjamin? + Cotch + Avant can't be that much worse than Smith + LaFell + Ginn

Yay, you're still around!

Think they'll trade up for him? Something tells me they're looking to keep all the draft picks they can with out bad of shape they're in, they've lost a lot of tools.. I think they're probably looking at like Vandy's Mathews late in the 1st or this guy Paul Richardson in the 2nd out of Colorado.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Think they'll trade up for him? Something tells me they're looking to keep all the draft picks they can with out bad of shape they're in, they've lost a lot of tools.. I think they're probably looking at like Vandy's Mathews late in the 1st or this guy Paul Richardson in the 2nd out of Colorado.

I'm kinda expecting them to have a WR fall to them in the draft. Looking at the 16-28 range (where Watkins and Evans will surely be off the board)

-Dallas, Arizona, Green Bay, Cincy, San Diego are fine at receiver
-Baltimore and the Jets will almost certainly go defense in the 1st. Hell the Jets should be afraid of drafing offensive players lol
-Miami is getting an OL
-Eagles almost certainly are drafting one
-KC needs one, but it's not their most pressing need, especially since Smith never throws to receivers lol
-I'd be surprised if Cleveland takes a WR here
-Maybe New Orleans?

yeah, between Marquise Lee, Kelvin Benjamin, Odell Beckham, Brandin Cooks, there's gonna be plenty of really good, talented wide receivers here at the end of the draft for all of our teams

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I'm kinda expecting them to have a WR fall to them in the draft. Looking at the 16-28 range (where Watkins and Evans will surely be off the board)

-Dallas, Arizona, Green Bay, Cincy, San Diego are fine at receiver
-Baltimore and the Jets will almost certainly go defense in the 1st. Hell the Jets should be afraid of drafing offensive players lol
-Miami is getting an OL
-Eagles almost certainly are drafting one
-KC needs one, but it's not their most pressing need, especially since Smith never throws to receivers lol
-I'd be surprised if Cleveland takes a QB here
-Maybe New Orleans?

yeah, between Marquise Lee, Kelvin Benjamin, Odell Beckham, Brandin Cooks, there's gonna be plenty of really good, talented wide receivers here at the end of the draft for all of our teams

I actually read somewhere that Miami will be taking the best player available in the 1st round and then focus on needs the rest of the draft. So it is conceivable if the best left is a WR then Miami would take it... we could use it, we definitely don't have the greatest WR corps lol

Status
Not open for further replies.