2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I think CJ would make a great compliment for Stacy, and I'm a bit surprised Fisher has zero interest. Daryl Richardson and Pead are dog shit IMO, but if they want to give Stacy 70% of the workload CJ probably wants somehow he can get more run anyhow.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I think CJ would make a great compliment for Stacy, and I'm a bit surprised Fisher has zero interest. Daryl Richardson and Pead are dog shit IMO, but if they want to give Stacy 70% of the workload CJ probably wants somehow he can get more run anyhow.
For the right price he could be a good compliment, I think he's still asking for like 5.5 mil at least a yr..
Benny Cunningham >>>> Richardson & Pead.. Cunningham is a pretty solid young back up to Stacy imo.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I've heard the name but haven't seen Cunningham play much if at all.

CJ wants 5.5 mill? To be a part of a committee? what a fucking idiot man.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I've heard the name but haven't seen Cunningham play much if at all.

CJ wants 5.5 mill? To be a part of a committee? what a fucking idiot man.
They kept trying to roll with Richardson or Pead as the backup for like the first half of the season then they they started playing Benny and he put up like a 46 - 271 - 1 stat line for what little he did play in his rookie year, but the highlights were his games against the Bears and Colts (Home vs Bears - 13 CAR / 109 Yds / 1 TD and then away at Indy - 7 CAR / 72 Yds) Granted their run defenses weren't too great, especially Chicago you gotta take it with a grain of salt I suppose but he looked like he knew what he was doing and pretty effectively at that when given multiple touches like that so idk I would say give him more of a chance if I were the Rams personally.

But yeah that's what I've been hearing about CJ2K, I think the Jets have a 1 mil guarenteed upto 5 mil / 1 yr contract offered out to him but that was just speculation coming out of NY, according to CJ we'll know by sometime in the middle of this upcoming week. I hope that's really not what he's expecting, even he has to know that no one is going to have a bidding war over that contract for him to be in a committee.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
CJ is really all about paper then huh. If I were him I'd want to win something, not like he's hurting for cash. Tits have to pay him after they cut him anyhow, so its not like he needs a bloated salary in 2014.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The Ray Rice thing got the better of me earlier, apologize for damaging my cred with that comment. Gotta get a screen-game RB...

...but Chris Johnson isn't the guy. Seriously, avoid this guy at all costs.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The Ray Rice thing got the better of me earlier, apologize for damaging my cred with that comment. Gotta get a screen-game RB...

...but Chris Johnson isn't the guy. Seriously, avoid this guy at all costs.
I must have missed this damaging of your credibility.

What happened?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Anyone watch LSU FB at all last season, I'm looking for information on WR Odell Beckham Jr.
Eagles are said to be eyeballing the hell out of the dude due to his toughness & elusiveness.

Snowman1

Reaction score

Some people just belong together. Turner and Hooch, Daniels and Kazarian, Adam and Jonathan....
Can't help but feel like Manziel and Jacksonville will find a way to complete that match made in hell.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

Some people just belong together. Turner and Hooch, Daniels and Kazarian, Adam and Jonathan....
Can't help but feel like Manziel and Jacksonville will find a way to complete that match made in hell.

You think? My feelings go strongly in the direction of Manziel's confidence getting ruined by a team like the Jaguars.

Snowman1

Reaction score
You think? My feelings go strongly in the direction of Manziel's confidence getting ruined by a team like the Jaguars.

It's a lot like the earlier predictions of Marquise Lee and Teddy Bridgewater falling in the draft. They're not knocks on them or praise for Manziel as much as expecting dumb teams to do dumb shit. Legit believe Marquise Lee could fall to Philly.

Manziel to Jacksonville makes a lot of sense due to the Jacksonville ticket sales thing, but it's far from a done deal.

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
That's pretty cool

Let us hope wedgie doesn't do this with our draft

jd7mx1P.jpg

Reactions: Snowman1
Status
Not open for further replies.