2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
regardless of when it came out it is total bullshit. No way DeSean was cussing out Kelly in front of the team.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
regardless of when it came out it is total bullshit. No way DeSean was cussing out Kelly in front of the team.
I know there was like a week or two during preseason he got demoted to 3rd string for a random reason that went completely undiscussed. Wouldn't be surprised if he did it once, but they make it seem like it was a regular affair :)

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
DeSean is way too laid back to be cussing people out in march lmao

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
I liked him in Oakland, honestly. He is a much better fit for your scheme as well. He wasn't great at anything but was solid in most aspects.
He did Suplex the shit out of Danny Amendola

1148012_o.gif

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
You already started Poor Man's Chris Johnson last year and your running game sucked.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
You already started Poor Man's Chris Johnson last year and your running game sucked.

We got Moreno now... Miller and Thomas for backup... One of the things that I hate about being a Dolphins fan is that the more they lose the more stupid the fans become.... they want to sign every fucking free agent out there.... can't stand stupid fans.

NickAngel12

Jobber
Reaction score
Still don't believe the Redskins are gonna be nothing but spoilers at best for the next 2-3 years. They've been good in one year then sucks ass the next 4-6 straight years. Although I will find it funny if Desean cost the Sheagles the NFC East title.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Take it for what it's worth as always, but the Vikings are really, really high on Zach Mettenberger.

Underrated signing: Major Wright to the Bucs. He was great in 2012.

Why did the Saints sign Champ for that much? Why not pay less to get Jabari Greer back?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
ProFootballTalk's Mike Florio reports free agent Chris Johnson is "expected to pick his next team by the middle of next week."
I had heard a few offers had been made already apparently enough to get him to make his final decision here shortly.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Still no real Browns news. Ugh.
Burleson visited them earlier this week I think. He could be a good compliment for Gordon, especially if you guys draft Watkins.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Burleson visited them earlier this week I think. He could be a good compliment for Gordon, especially if you guys draft Watkins.
Sounds good to me. Just hoping Burleson gets signed. Thing is, I don't know if Cleveland will get Watkins, cause they need the first pick for one of the quarterbacks, but please not Manziel.

Status
Not open for further replies.