• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
Add Clowney to the list and I agree. Those are the only 3 that can even earn a passing grade, not that hitting on that pick would prove anything.

As I put it to my friend, Mckenzie is now a confirmed moron after the Swag thing. Signing DeSean wouldn't have proven anything. It was a no brainer move to add him, so it just had to be done. By not doing it, he has proven himself as a dipshit. He let a top 8 WR who wanted to sign with him accept a 3 year 24 million dollar deal elsewhere... when he is sitting on cash he HAS to spend.

Not that I hadn't given up on him already, but this was just another straw added onto the pile of straws accumulating on the dead camel's back.
I figure Clowney will be gone by 2

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'd bet a fair amount of cash Bridgewater doesn't slip out of the top 10.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Real shit... I've always respected Richard Sherman for his on-the-field play and off-the-field charity work.. I also respect his realness..

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/04/02/richard-sherman-desean-jackson/

Read and Enjoy!

(I'm sure someone on here hates on Sherman for reasons they can't explain so I'll brace for the backlash lol)

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Jackson to redskins announced way earlier, now I wait for the season to start so Philly fans can shit on him.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Most mocks I see have him going 18 to the Jets. That's specifically unlikely, but mid-first round sounds about right.
I really like Lee. Wouldn't surprise me if a team likes him in the 10-15 range. He is more pro-ready than Evans and is a 'safer pick' at WR than anyone not named Watkins.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I really like Lee. Wouldn't surprise me if a team likes him in the 10-15 range. He is more pro-ready than Evans and is a 'safer pick' at WR than anyone not named Watkins.

Completely agree with you with both Lee and Bridgewater. it's a lack of faith in the teams drafting, not a knock on the players. Maybe I've watched too many Ozzie drafts, but the "safe, pro-ready player" is the player that often falls because dumb teams who pick in the top 10 every year take a sexy, high-upside player they can "coach up".

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Chip Kelly loves him and Cooks. Might possibly see the Eagles trade up in this draft for any receiver in that first round.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Real shit... I've always respected Richard Sherman for his on-the-field play and off-the-field charity work.. I also respect his realness..

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/04/02/richard-sherman-desean-jackson/

Read and Enjoy!

(I'm sure someone on here hates on Sherman for reasons they can't explain so I'll brace for the backlash lol)
Love Sherm, didn't realize he grew up with Swag.

I legit hope their is backlash against the Eagles org from players. I hope they lose out on some future free agents or some shit. smurfs.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Was just listening to Football Today, where Flores' "inside sources" were talking about how DeSean being cut was "strictly a football decision, they think he was replacable and that they can use the money elsewhere". Not sure if I buy it since they're not using said money.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
That is a lie, plain and simple. No way they believe that.

Status
Not open for further replies.