2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Not to rub salt in the wound, but when's the Reggie version of the Denise sig coming out?

Redskins fan Dolph's will be fun. Fun team to watch, fun team to watch you watch, and the entire NFC East would be here... while WeWantAnAttitudeEra and I get stuck holding the flag for the AFC.

For the Raiders, I guess you have to watch to hope the young players - hopefully including a QB - improve.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I actually had a McKenzie avatar on anther site.

the caption just read "Dickhead"

it was a few months after his hire. I knew from the jump he was a clown

Snowman1

Reaction score
Love how here on the radio there are people gushing about how they love Reggie passing on him. Kinda sickening after reading your disappointment.

Also welcome to Knox, where we get more Raiders coverage than Titans.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
lol at anyone praising Rwggie for anything.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Steelers sign the unimpressive receiver DHB for a 1 yr deal, I guess the positive is that he's an okay blocker.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
okay??? okay??? he is one HELLUVA blocker!!

Snowman1

Reaction score

Compared to most of the quarterbacks he's played with Schaub is the second coming of Joe Montana lol.

I guess Garrard > Schaub, though.

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
Fuck it gonna watch Aussie rules football.....Reggie keeps fucking up more than I can imagine. Next thing he'll do is trade down and draft an O Line

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
We gotta be taking Watkins if he is there after this debacle.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
That would be the only other pick than Watkins I'd approve
Add Clowney to the list and I agree. Those are the only 3 that can even earn a passing grade, not that hitting on that pick would prove anything.

As I put it to my friend, Mckenzie is now a confirmed moron after the Swag thing. Signing DeSean wouldn't have proven anything. It was a no brainer move to add him, so it just had to be done. By not doing it, he has proven himself as a dipshit. He let a top 8 WR who wanted to sign with him accept a 3 year 24 million dollar deal elsewhere... when he is sitting on cash he HAS to spend.

Not that I hadn't given up on him already, but this was just another straw added onto the pile of straws accumulating on the dead camel's back.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Sheesh, looking at the Radiers' draft is so much like Wrestlemania. "The fans have been hurt enough! You have to throw us a bone at this point! Do something right, I beg of you!" Feel so bad for you guys, knowing in advance that things will likely be screwed up. Lets hope for the best and see all the silver linings that... :haha:

How hard would it be to trade back up into the 1st with... say... San Diego at 25? Bridgewater is falling like a rock so that may be all you have to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.