2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Fisher loved any of his old Tits that becomes available

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Don't think he's signed all that many... some reserve guys, Cortland, now Britt... Still, if anyone knows if Britt's worth the trouble it would be Fisher

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Nice I bet a Redskins fan Britt would sign with the Rams over them and I was right, I am the proud owner of 10 more dollars!

Raiders signed CB Carlos Rogers, formerly of the 49ers. Seems to fit the age scheme of that defense pretty nicely being 32 or 33, can't recall at the moment.

Redskins agreed to terms with FS Ryan Clark, formerly of the Steelers, on a one-year contract.

The Detroit Free Press reports free agent QB Dan Orlovsky is believed to be at the top of the Lions' wish list for No. 2 duties.
Orlovsky was drafted by the Lions in the fifth round of the 2005 draft and started seven games for Detroit in 2008. He was also part of one of the most laughable plays in recent memory when he ran out of the back of his own end zone unknowingly. The Lions are looking for a veteran backup for Matthew Stafford.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Don't think he's signed all that many... some reserve guys, Cortland, now Britt... Still, if anyone knows if Britt's worth the trouble it would be Fisher
Cook. some others as well

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Will he become a "must-add fantasy sleeper" for the sixth year in a row?
I had/started him in one league week one when he went bonkers. then did nothing the rest of the year. luckily I grabbed Julius Thomas

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
there was some reports that DeSean is close to signing with WAS on the radio tonight.. idk I guess we'll find out verrry sooon!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
there was some reports that DeSean is close to signing with WAS on the radio tonight.. idk I guess we'll find out verrry sooon!
murder/suicide will be on the docket, don't do this to me Wedgie

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/31/report-desean-jackson-to-redskins-a-done-deal/

I remember a time where "a source close to John Fox says the Denver running back situation will cause fantasy football nightmares"
While I was reading this, Dolph's was picking up Knowshon and winning our fantasy league. You can't trust what people say in the offseason, right? :please:

95.7 The Game reporting that all is not lost for Oakland.

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
FML....Why does our GM have no idea what we need....DJax is the playmaker we NEED. Shit when Charles Woodson is saying this too....get your shit together

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Nothing "official" yet but I am getting nervous. Wedgie, you dumb son of a bitch, do NOT let this happen.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
no idea who this is, but I like what he has to say

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
They say it's pretty much a done deal and if he does sign it will be today after his next meetings with the team.
I guess he went out to the club last night with some members of the team and the meetings as well as the club went great.
We'll see though man, it wouldn't be the first time it said someone was close to signing and then they went somewhere different.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/sports/pro/football&id=9487132

He lowered his price to seeking: 9-10m a few days back I guess BTW.
If it ends up being true and he for sure signs with them I wonder what would've caused McKenzie and the Raiders to not go for the gold on that one.

Last edited:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Skip Bayless has officially said if the Redskins sign DeSean Jackson they will win the NFC East for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.