2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The one argument against that is Dumb and Dumber, as you called them, are probably gonna be shitcanned at the end of the year. How are they possibly thinking long-term... then again if you aren't thinking long-term why would you put that deal together?

From a fan's perspective, sure they can do that! :win: Everything might turn out playing perfectly in the end, as long as Mariota doesn't expose himself the way Boyd apparently did (don't rule him out for your draft btw)
What makes you like Mariota more than Winston?

I don't think McKenzie will be fired. Only Allen.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
If a QB who once signed a 56 million dollar deal gets cut and nobody notices, did it really happen? Kevin Kolb hopes not.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Kevin Kolb is right in the running with Matt Flynn and Mike Vick as the cream of this QB crop. oh boy

I'm just hoping the TExans decide to keep Schaub for some reason so Reggie isn't tempted to bring the fuck boy in.

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
The way the Saffold deal is it makes me think he is going to be at tackle this year and then as his money goes down he will likely be kicked in to guard. Which I suppose doesn't rule out the possibility of wanting to draft "omg franchise left tackle". I suppose if we build the line this offseason we can still tank pretty effectively for Winston next year?
That was my plan

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
It pisses me off that Saints fans are mad over the team getting Byrd and dropping Moore,Sproles, and Thomas. Our secondary is probably top 5 now with Byrd and Vaccaro. We could use better CBs but to be honest, keeping Jimmy,cutting everyone we did, and gaining Byrd is the best thing that could of happened (Or we could of gotten a WR)

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Justin Tuck and Lamar Woodley visiting today.

Possibly an even more broken down old man pass rush duo than Snow's Peppers/Ware suggestion. No thanks on both.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
4 years, 13 mil for Chris Williams from Buffalo. :facepalm1:

1 year, 4 mil for Stevie Brown from the Giants. :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.