• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Now let's see if he runs 4.26 when he gets a big contract. Probably gonna fall to the Raiders though. FAST MEANS GOOD RIGHT GUYS? RIGHT?
Can't really judge him too much on skill yet, he went to Kent State so his opponents weren't much, but it seemed in 2012 and for the most part of last year before he got hurt that he was a very versatile weapon even for a porous team like that.

Can see him becoming a Sproles type player but with a little more running added to his playbook.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Can't really judge him too much on skill yet, he went to Kent State so his opponents weren't much, but it seemed in 2012 and for the most part of last year before he got hurt that he was a very versatile weapon even for a porous team like that.
Now I don't watch a lot of college (haven't watched any or supported any team since Tebow left FU). But, I could see him being a good fast 2nd string RB, might be a middle-late round pick if the Raiders don't take him. Can't see him playing first string if he came out of Kent State.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Now I don't watch a lot of college (haven't watched any or supported any team since Tebow left FU). But, I could see him being a good fast 2nd string RB, might be a middle-late round pick if the Raiders don't take him. Can't see him playing first string if he came out of Kent State.
I edited my post a short moment after but, I was thinking he'll be in some sort of Darren Sproles type role if he does start first string.

TheTNHMaster

Reaction score
I edited my post a short moment after but, I was thinking he'll be in some sort of Darren Sproles type role if he does start first string.
Yeah, Sproles isn't great when he is starting, but is a good option to get a few yards and if he get's a hole, can take it all the way.

TNAries

The Artiste
Reaction score
yeah I dont see much coming out of Archer as a starter but don't give him any room to run otherwise he will definitely make you hurt from what Ive seen from the guy

TheTNHMaster

Reaction score
So, some sites are reporting that the Eagles are interested in Manziel. Why? Yes, Nick Foles is stupid when it comes to giving rid of the ball, but no need for someone like Johnny Football.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
So, some sites are reporting that the Eagles are interested in Manziel. Why? Yes, Nick Foles is stupid when it comes to giving rid of the ball, but no need for someone like Johnny Football.
If Manziel dropped to us all the way down there, you best believe we're taking him haha.
Looking more and more like we're going to roll with the overall best player available when our pick comes around in the first round, then they project to use the 2nd rounder on Huff and use the rest of them on defense.

LesNardog

Jobber
Reaction score
I just don't see Manziel falling past us (OAK) at #5 I'm not pulling for him to drop there I just doubt we would pass on him if Clowney/Bridgewater had been taken already

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Bortles stock is rising heavily from this combine from what I'm hearing I haven't been following it religiously though like I did last year when my friend was invited and subsequently ended up on the Buccaneers.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@Snowman, I saw I report saying that the Ravens are planning on filling more than a few holes with FA. Free Agency just got a whole lot more exciting.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
@Snowman, I saw I report saying that the Ravens are planning on filling more than a few holes with FA. Free Agency just got a whole lot more exciting.

:yay: Awesome. Figure we'll fix the OL that way.

Just read Eisenberg's report saying Baltimore should sign "Alex Mack, Hakeem Nicks, and Jairus Byrd" No shit! Surely we can't afford all of them, but at least that extra cap room will help SO much... as long as Pitta doesn't cost 11 mil lol

Also tried to send you my forum cash to help change your name but they won't let you do that anymore :sad:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Hey Dolph's, add Michael Vick to the 582 different quarterbacks the Raiders have rumored interest in signing

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Hey Dolph's, add Michael Vick to the 582 different quarterbacks the Raiders have rumored interest in signing
That's a given.
Oakland is where players go to end their careers ;) jk jk D'Z hehe
Naw for real though any team that's looking for a QB is probably looking at Vick right now to add some sort of depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.